Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russians are fucked in the head

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
-
Today I opened up youtube and a short started to autoplay. In the video a female horse is walking forward in a barn while being filmed from behind. What took me by surprise was that you can see it's horse vagina in full frame. I went to the comment section to see hundreds of comments in Russian. When I translated it to English 90% of them were talking about how beautiful horse vag is, how they want to stuff their cock in a mare's pussy, how horses are sexier than real women, etc. It had a good amount of views too. It's degeneracy like that, along with supporting Communism, that makes me hate the Russian people.

niggers of europe what do you expect brah

@Sneir thoughts?

I think I saw @erenyeager and @TheNEET roleplaying in the comments.

Hohoho... Says somebody who frequents MLP SECTION OF SOME VERY STRANGE SITE!!!!!!! also, привет из России) I am russian

I’m sorry
Dont be sorry over nothing, it is not a problem) all good, man. Of course there are idiots who cant help but write about their zoophilia tendencies - i am not denying that. Shame on them

Dont be sorry over nothing, it is not a problem) all good, man. Of course there are idiots who cant help but write about their zoophilia tendencies - i am not denying that. Shame on them
Those DIRTY RUSSIANS could just use some SITE, you know

Looks like they don't know about it

the russian military is a homo cult, they get raped as soon as they join. russians all have aids, they fuck animals, and their women all get abortions

the russian military is a homo cult, they get raped as soon as they join. russians all have aids, they fuck animals, and their women all get abortions
Also we sleep with AKs under our pillows, drive exclusively T-34 (cars are for puny westerners) and drink only vodka

Every military ever

I have a plan to genocide 80 million russians in 3 days.

When you join the ORK ARMY of RUSSIA (Zombies).. you will be raped in ASS!!!!! True!

Animal abusers regardless of race or whatnot deserve to be absolutely tortured beyond comprehension.
Sadly it’s a big business.
Normies are big fans of animal abuse.
They hide behind their virtue signalling only to seem flawless in the eyes of others.
Normies are so cucked fighting for Nigger Lives Matter and their faggot rights when the only real victims are incels and innocent animals.
Even the most deadly violent animal is infinitely more worthy of heaven than a “nice” normie scum who masquerades as “good” but do some of the most vile sick disturbing twisted things behind closed doors to animals and others.
I love eating beef and chicken and pork knowing the animal suffered before it died it makes me so happy. Also imagine eating Indian veg food lol!

fellas...

would you?

@svgmn1 it is time to drop dolphin copypaste here!

@svgmn1 it is time to drop dolphin copypaste here!
Why don't you get a dolphin gf?
>Dolphins are capable of manipulating their vaginal muscles in order to provide maximum pleasure
>Women have puny vaginal muscles, and are not even able to compete
>Dolphins secrete a substance that allows you to continuously ejaculate as long as your dick remains inside their vagina
>Women do not
>Dolphins cannot cheat on you as they do not form lasting, intimate relationships
>Women can, and enjoy doing it
>Dolphins do not mind if you fuck another dolphin
>A woman will flip out if you fuck another woman
>Dolphins don't mind if you cum inside. They won't
force you to pay child support for 18 years like a
woman. You can't even get them pregnant
>Dolphins won't leave you for another dolphin with
more money. Dolphins do not have a system of
currency and are not consumer whores like women
>If you are the submissive type, dolphins can be aggressive, and far more convincingly aggressive, not like some bimbo bitch who doesn't scare anyone
>Dolphins do not expect you to spend exorbitant
amounts of time and money on them
>Dolphins give up easily

>Dolphins are capable of
manipulating their vaginal
muscles in order to provide
maximum pleasure
>Women have puny vaginal
muscles, and are not even able to compete
>Dolphins secrete a substance that allows you to
continuously ejaculate as long as your dick
remains inside their vagina
>Women do not
>Dolphins cannot cheat on you as they do not
form lasting, intimate relationships
currency and are not consumer whores like
women
>If you are the submissive type, dolphins can be
aggressive, and far more convincingly aggressive,
not like some bimbo bitch who doesn't scare
anyone
>Dolphins give up easily
@NormieKong thoughts

@NormieKong thoughts
So female dolphins have vaginal secretions
that make a male dolphin just cum over and
over and over. From this point on, I will call
these secretions Dolphin Pussy Jelly.
Scientists were like Holy shit, dude, we gotta
test this. You know, for science. So the
scientists collected a sample of said dolphin
pussy jelly, and had a test primate. They
swabbed it on the male primate's dick, sat
back and watched the show. Now you see, it
worked. But it worked a little too well. The
monkey just straight up had a heart attack
because it used all of its energy into fucking
cumming.
I want to live in a world where this is a
commercial product. I want to say "you know
what, I want to die and I know what to do
about it." I want to live in a world where I can
go into my local grocery store, pick up a
bottle of Smucker's Dolphin Pussy Jelly, and
just fucking cum myself to death.

Animal abusers regardless of race or whatnot deserve to be absolutely tortured beyond comprehension.
Sadly it’s a big business.
Normies are big fans of animal abuse.
They hide behind their virtue signalling only to seem flawless in the eyes of others.
Normies are so cucked fighting for Nigger Lives Matter and their faggot rights when the only real victims are actual incels and innocent animals.
Even the most deadly violent animal is infinitely more worthy of heaven than a “nice” normie scum who masquerades as “good” but do some of the most vile sick disturbing twisted things behind closed doors to animals and others.
So true. My only real friends were chickens and the neighborhood cats because they don't judge you based on your personality and looks. It blows my mind people riot for a nigger monkey like Floyd instead of the animals getting tortured in meat factories. Fuck them all.

cumming.
No comment.

@NormieKong thoughts
yep, dolphin poontang. The clitoris of
the female is located at the top of the genital slit,and is a prominent lump when erect. You can rub this with your finger tips, or lick and suck it, but with the oral aspect, you might end up with a bruised nose as they thrust up into you. You can slide your
hand gently into their genital opening, and feel around inside, rubbing gently. They feel warm and muscular inside, their labia like tough, squishy sponge when they are excited. Don't be surprised if they start to play with your hand inside them. They
have very manipulative muscles, and can use them to carry and manipulate objects, including your hand. (They can do things that would make a regular human woman turn green with envy.) Their
climax is coupled with stiffening,shuddering,
sometimes a lot of thrusting, clinching of the
vaginal muscles, and sometimes vocalisation

I used to swim near a cove that had
dolphins and they got comfortable with me and
once this younger dolphin (I would say 4-5 years
old) decided to grab my foot with her genital slit.
Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still to see if she was just
playing, she continued to masturbate against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and
had swelled as well. She was aroused!

it's not that crazy of a thing afterall, we're
still mammals, same animal kingdom. I ended up loving her. I would pull her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and inserted my ham candle against her tight labials. Immediately, she arched her body against mine, and took me inside her hot poontang, with a quick series of muscular contractions seizing my rock hard shaft. I wrapped my arms around her body, held her close while she bobbed up and down until I spurted barely a minute later. Her body shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and revelling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done

>Dolphins are capable of manipulating their vaginal muscles in order to provide maximum pleasure
>Women have puny vaginal muscles, and are not even able to compete
>Dolphins secrete a substance that allows you to continuously ejaculate as long as your dick remains inside their vagina
>Women do not
>Dolphins cannot cheat on you as they do not form lasting, intimate relationships
currency and are not consumer whores like women
>If you are the submissive type, dolphins can be aggressive, and far more convincingly aggressive, not like some bimbo bitch who doesn't scare anyone
>Dolphins give up easily
cumming.
the female is located at the top of the genital slit,and is a prominent lump when erect. You can rub this with your finger tips, or lick and suck it, but with the oral aspect, you might end up with a bruised nose as they thrust up into you. You can slide your
hand gently into their genital opening, and feel around inside, rubbing gently. They feel warm and muscular inside, their labia like tough, squishy sponge when they are excited. Don't be surprised if they start to play with your hand inside them. They
have very manipulative muscles, and can use them to carry and manipulate objects, including your hand. (They can do things that would make a regular human woman turn green with envy.) Their

Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still to see if she was just
playing, she continued to masturbate against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and

still mammals, same animal kingdom. I ended up loving her. I would pull her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and inserted my ham candle against her tight labials. Immediately, she arched her body against mine, and took me inside her hot poontang, with a quick series of muscular contractions seizing my rock hard shaft. I wrapped my arms around her body, held her close while she bobbed up and down until I spurted barely a minute later. Her body shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and revelling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done
@Dolphinmaxxer you lucky mogger

That’s enough

Seriously even worse they have festivals set up in China for example dedicated to torturing and killing domesticated animals.
They clamped down on the festivals and banned them. Even some families would sell their own dog they’ve kept as a pet for years for a bit of cash. Fucking sickening.
In Philippines they eat a dish that kills a fertilised egg. It’s like these fucking normies love the idea of torture.

What about clubbing of seals just for the fucking fur?
Or whaling just for because they want something exotic to eat?
What about normie criminals who barely get a sentence just for abusing and raping puppies?
Fuck is this world we’re living in.
And FUCK the fakecels here who support animal abuse.
An actual incel doesn’t back something like that up because why would an incel place a human above an animal when you’ve been treated like shit all your life by normies.
It’s not based to love animal abuse because that’s something normies do all the time.
Fakecels exposing themselves and their true colours. They have friends and people that like them that’s why they cannot bare the idea of other normies being lower than an animal because they protect their own kind smh.
Yea and a lot of Asians have a fetish for heel crushing videos involving puppies. This is why Hitler was right.

This thread is a fever dream

You just said dolphin ooze rekts any primates

They just have a weird sense of humor since the horse vagina was so visible

the horse vagina was so visible
is this.....is this a sign???!! PONYPOSTIN!!
Deviantart HeavyMetalBronyYeah 887692140

Hurr durr let me summon my retard hand to devour you :feelstastyman: and then proceed to mock you in a third person perspective because I am not like other incels.
@svgmn1 retard hand XD

It wasn't even a reply to you, you dumb shroom

Would fuck right in da pussay 10/10
I have a couple of things to comment on your input:
-Haram :feelsUgh:
-that's my oneitis you AREN'T allowed to touch her or fantasize about her!!!
-KONO HENTAAAI!

I love eating beef and chicken and pork knowing the animal suffered before it died it makes me so happy. Also imagine eating Indian veg food lol!
you should be ripped apart between two trucks

I have a couple of things to comment on your input:
-Haram :feelsUgh:
-that's my oneitis you AREN'T allowed to touch her or fantasize about her!!!
-KONO HENTAAAI!
Repost if you horse

Turkic race pride
my apologies for not resisting the temptation but must I tell you to suck a big fat nut (literally go and suck on a a big piece of cashew you nutfag) (not in videogame)
@Khanivore you too
Squirreljak