Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russian millionaire's Stacy daughter dies after falling from window in Russia

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Screenshot 2020 12 24 12 14 03 521 comnisapp

Obviously a worthless entitled Chad's cumdumpster whore leeching off her cucked millionaire dad's money.

Hope she burns in hell.

Celebrate good times, come on!:feelsautistic::feelsmusic:

id fuck her tbh but shes dead now

normally i'd say 'good riddance!' but considering it is a millionaire's daughter and especially Russian I have to put my conspiracy cap on. I figure he made his millions by selling his daughter to other high-profile Russians through the years. Bringing her into these "negotiation meetings" and walking out with a very nice contract. For the longest time he could keep her drugged and controlled by then she turns 19 and starts talking back. Starts tugging at her leash. The only logical thing to do would be to make her "fall" out of a window. After all, she was nothing more than a useful tool to him. And tools get discarded when they aren't useful anymore.

is it really that hard to not fall out a window? probably taking a selfie

Oh shit when did the legene come back?

No video of it?

Maybe she committed Sphilenkocide after her chadad told her he doesn't love her.
Foids used to commit suicides all the time cause their daddies gave them the feeling they didn't love them.
People these days just don't remember because families no longer contain a dad thanks to foids irresponsible decisions.

Not stacy ffs. You guys call any blonde make up maxed slut a stacy.

Stacy is 10/10 without 200 layers of fake up

This would not have happened if she stayed in mum' basement 24/7.

What a lovely note to end the year on

That’s good to hear

is it really that hard to not fall out a window? probably taking a selfie
Not in Russia. It's quite common there to 'fall out of a window' usually it happens to folks that criticise the state. If I were Russian I'd live in a bungalow.

Nothing of value was lost that day.
volcel if you reject a corpse
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Foking true
Not in Russia. It's quite common there to 'fall out of a window' usually it happens to folks that criticise the state. If I were Russian I'd live in a bungalow.
LOL. Based.
Not stacy ffs. You guys call any blonde make up maxed slut a stacy.

Stacy is 10/10 without 200 layers of fake up
True, but stop saying anyone that does not look like you a fakecell. You faggotcell.

Unfortunatelly this bitches are considered stacies right now because of how high their SMV has skyrocketed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back