Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Running the church game

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★
41d 18h 8m
I contacted some pastors already,will try to join a protestant church if they let me in.Its all about trying unorthodox ways now.
Mostly old folks there but on some of the photos there are groups of women who look like they might be in their late 20's or 30's.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
my grandparents make me go to church when I stay with them I can tell you there is not a single foid in there that doesn’t have a man

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★
41d 18h 8m
my grandparents make me go to church when I stay with them I can tell you there is not a single foid in there that doesn’t have a man
Protestant church?I know that Catholic and Orthodox church don't give a fuck about the loneliness of their flock.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

Beyond Over
★★★
36d 1h 54m
I contacted some pastors already,will try to join a protestant church if they let me in.Its all about trying unorthodox ways now.
Mostly old folks there but on some of the photos there are groups of women who look like they might be in their late 20's or 30's.
Wasting your time brocel. If your white you need to be running jbw game over seas. Or surgerymax. You’ll only find old women and women that are already in relationships at church. People in general don’t trust single men. You should be volunteering at a animal shelter or some sort of environment cleanup. You would meet more women that way.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

Beyond Over
★★★
36d 1h 54m
Wasting your time brocel. If your white you need to be running jbw game over seas. Or surgerymax. You’ll only find old women and women that are already in relationships at church. People in general don’t trust single men. You should be volunteering at a animal shelter or some sort of environment cleanup. You would meet more women that way.
Or join a yoga class lol

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
152d 22h 3m
i last went to church for free food recently. it’s been years begging and no femoid like me there. Now they out of free food because economy.

Lesbo pastor ask me for donation, so I lie and say i will help next visit.

I’m buying up 3 dollar banks in Japan and Spain as interest% going up.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★
41d 18h 8m
I will try another alternatives if this fails.SEA is full of rich guys,they already know what's your goal there.

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Major
★★
17d 9h 55m
Adventist and penticostal churches have a decent number of young females attending them.A lot of them seem brainwashed by their faith (which doesn't seem a bad thing) but are also very unstable and seem a little bit schizophrenic.Most of the few virgin+18 girls are all sectants with a very strict upraising.Good luck brocel for me it sounds the best opportunity

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★
41d 18h 8m
Adventist and penticostal churches have a decent number of young females attending them.A lot of them seem brainwashed by their faith (which doesn't seem a bad thing) but are also very unstable and seem a little bit schizophrenic.Most of the few virgin+18 girls are all sectants with a very strict upraising.Good luck brocel for me it sounds the best opportunity
There are female pastors there(LOL).This one is single and my plan is to try to know her better as soon as i can:

Asdf

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 18h 16m
All churches I know of (protestant and Catholic) are foid worshiping temples. One day, I heard the pastor's wife saying to one of the girls, as dating advice: "you must find a man who worships you" Not kidding. In plain language, just like that. I left that church not long after that. Never gone to one ever since.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★
41d 18h 8m
She will make you orbit her ass in no time, and forever
If that's the case i won't be visiting any more.But first i must look out for eligible women.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★
41d 18h 8m
Got my copy of the Bible even though officially i am still not a member.

Am85006

Am85006

BAAZIGAR
★★★
20d 7h 47m
No game for your face:feelsdevil:

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★
41d 18h 8m
No game for your face:feelsdevil:
True but at least in the beginning they will be forced to be pleasant to me.I know some milfs who are alone and are church goers.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
140d 7h 59m
i last went to church for free food recently. it’s been years begging and no femoid like me there. Now they out of free food because economy.

Lesbo pastor ask me for donation, so I lie and say i will help next visit.

I’m buying up 3 dollar banks in Japan and Spain as interest% going up.
"If I could afford a donation, I'd just buy food!" (You stupid worthless cunt!)