Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rules and FAQ section definition of incel isn’t what we actually are

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
It has recently come to my attention that the Rules and FAQ section of this forum define an incel as this:

BA837078 04A5 43B3 9849 9AC2A95B69F6

And @sub human has said that because of this, if a person is a beta buck cuck who gets married, he is technically not an incel. This is because he is technically in a romantic relationship when married, and the definition has nothing to do with her being sexually attracted to you at all.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

this definition is correct :yes:, I would add that he never had previous romantic relationships
What do you think of someone who is okay with beta buck providing for a used up slut?

It should be a man who due to unfortunate circumstances out of his control is unable to acquire a toilet who wants to voluntarily be with him

It should be a man who due to unfortunate circumstances out of his control is unable to acquire a toilet who wants to voluntarily be with him
Women want to voluntarily use beta buck cucks though.

Women want to voluntarily use beta buck cucks though.
And that’s why it’s retarded that prostitution is illegal in North America as it is a means of exploiting sexually starved men for these toilets

And that’s why it’s retarded that prostitution is illegal in North America as it is a means of exploiting sexually starved men for these toilets
But according to rules definition, if a person can be a beta buck cuck they are not an incel, as they got in a romantic relationship.

It also means you can get a random hookup, get ghosted, and not date and that means you are still incel because you never entered a relationship.

It also means you can get a random hookup, get ghosted, and not date and that means you are still incel because you never entered a relationship.
Exactly, that doesn’t make any sense. Dark tried Chad is incel by this logic.

But according to rules definition, if a person can be a beta buck cuck they are not an incel, as they got in a romantic relationship.
I guess it should be a man who is unable to acquire a toilet that will voluntarily want to have sex with him without any purchase on his end for it

he has a wife / gf
But if you only are able to get that due to wagecucking and she wouldn’t anything to do with you otherwise, what do you think about that?

I guess it should be a man who is unable to acquire a toilet that will voluntarily want to have sex with him without any purchase on his end for it
I agree. However, some would argue normies are in that situation as well.

But if you only are able to get that due to wagecucking and she wouldn’t anything to do with you otherwise, what do you think about that?
I don't want gf havers on this site

Parasitism is a close relationship between species, where one organism, the parasite, lives on or inside another organism, the host, causing it some harm, and is adapted structurally to this way of life.

Unlike parasitic relationships, Foid-Funders have the agency to remove themselves from a relationship. These men leverage their resources to maintain a relationship, is it ultimately their choice to end it, if nothing is gained; however difficult that decision may seem, it is not a decision incels, by definition, can make.

Unlike parasitic relationships, Foid-Funders have the agency to remove themselves from a relationship. These men leverage their resources to maintain a relationship, is it ultimately their choice to end it, if nothing is gained; however difficult that decision may seem, it is not a decision incels, by definition, can make.
I feel if a 2/10 trucel becomes a multi-millionaire, he can still get a wife.