Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rule Change: No Gay/Trans content.

the day faggots are allowed in this forum I'd be logging off and deleting my account anyway

but based, I just hope we go even further with fakecel bans

Love this rule. I don’t want to see or hear about their bullshit anywhere on here. Real life is enough.

Is this considered gay/ trans content?

Stop trying to look at gaytrans content you Goddammed motherfucking freaks!

Who are you? GreyAdmin?

No such thing as a gay incel unless they have extreme paralysis where they can't even use their tongue to type.

Does that also mean no anime content?
Based. I've seen some inkwels become transmaxxers after watching the wrong anime. Also if you watch girly anime it's likely you have low levels of androgens running through your veins.

Has this just become a rule now?

I thought this was already a rule, but it seems like the rules were oversimplified at one point and this part was missing
You mean like accidentally taken out briefly? That rule has been there long as I can remember, here's an April 2021 archive for example https://web.archive.org/web/20210404170556/https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/

When did it briefly vanish? Who made the edit?

This is one of the problems w/ just constantly editing the 9 Nov 2017 post at https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/ tbh because you can't see a history of the changes.

If you want the 1st post to be "most recent rules" that's fine but IMO there should be a new reply on that locked thread for every new incarnation of the rules.

Each change to rules should have an "edition number" and a dated reply so we know when changes were made.

You should really just make a wiki page for it or something, wikis have histories you can check.
Just to be clear, gay/trans content is not allowed. This is pretty self-explanatory
I actually think it requires clarification as to what it means.
I wouldn't imagine "here is a gay being punched in the face" would be banned, for example.

I think it should be phrased more along the lines of:
"no posting content which promotes homosexuality or transexualism"
which seems a bit clearer to me.

IE we should be able to post troll pro wrestlers like Santino or Ladybeard or Sailor Bubba because they're doing it for the lulz not the lewds: aren't actually trying to pass as women and are basically operating like parodies of trannies' inability to pass.

Also we should be able to post shit like "Lia Thomas" stealing all the female swimming records. We do that stuff to make fun of feminism and the left eating itself, not to try and make guys fuck Lia Thomas or chop off their dicks.

IMO if an incel was actually athletic enough to do this type of thing it'd be fucking hilarious but IMO it's too high-effort not just in the swimming but LARPing as a MTF full-time would get exhausting just for the purpose of a troll. If that's actually Thomas' motive it would take amazing willpower, but more likely Thomas actually thinks he's female-souled or whatev.
I’m not homophobic but yeah, this is a forum for locally undesired men who can’t attract local femoids and I’m sure as hell not here for any gay bum fights.

If I paid a homeless homo to urinate on a woman who rejected me, would that be like a "commission to assault" criminal charge?
It's prob not assault if he just pees in front of her or on her front door or something like that.
Prob still some kind of "comissioning a crime" liability sadly so not a good idea.
did people ever break this rule? :feelshehe::feelswhere:

I got a 'trans content' warning last year for posting a Ladybeard music vid even though he's clearly a troll and fucks his backups singers.
You’re the faggot who didn’t care that the admins were hiding 2 homos and was arguing with other users who wanted them to be exposed:feelshaha:
drop names and threads, I can't remembe rthis drama
Anon suggests we include the "No posting illegal content/inciting illegal activities" clause.
this should clarify which nation's laws we're talking about though since "legal" varies by nation
Fags can't be incel
they in theory still could be but if they live in a major city it's probably a lot easier for them to find sex

or really living anyway nowadays with tindr and stuff

probably more gay incels 50+ years ago when they didn't have internet to find fuckbuddies as easily
Fuck trannies
this for example should be banned for promoting homosexuality

unless you mean we should fuck FTMs like what happens to Brandon Teena in 1999 film Boys Dont Cry.

Mixed feelings as to whether that should be classified as homosexual or not.

That said, seems like Brandon was raped and rape is illegal pretty much anywhere, you should not sex people without their consent guys.
Does that also mean no anti-gay anti-trans content? Because I'm sick of hearing about them in any context
Trannies are 0.5% of the population and they're all over the internet and I wish we could pretend they don't exist.
I wouldn't hate this since yeah they get way too much focus.

IMO if we do allow it there should be some kind of ratio quota, like to earn the right to critize a tranny you need to first criticize at least two jews.
I hope this applied to penus length talk too!

That gets a lot of focus that's annoying but OTOH realize it's a problem.

though it rarely seems to be "got a girl into bed and then she broke off foreplay immediately and kicked me out of her apartment after she saw my penis"

I'm sure shit like that happens but more often it's guys too high-inhib to approach girls because they're afraid this will happen
Faggot Psyops is society trying to stop incels complaining so they try and get them to fuck each other
Ironically when IT talks about trying to get incels to fuck each other they do it to piss us off, not to actually get us to do it.
the day faggots are allowed in this forum I'd be logging off and deleting my account anyway
eh I could tolerate it tbh but I'm thickskinned and have seen the horrors of the internet
No such thing as a gay incel unless they have extreme paralysis where they can't even use their tongue to type.
enough of this 'no true cel' theory tbh, yeah in theory any gay could give a BJ to some ugly dude he's not attracted to, but you could prob go give cunnilingus to some 70 year old granny in an old folk's home if you put in the effort

Last edited:
Based good rule

Fuck trannies
@blackpillscience be like: "Don't mind if I do."
You mean like accidentally taken out briefly? That rule has been there long as I can remember, here's an April 2021 archive for example https://web.archive.org/web/20210404170556/https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/

When did it briefly vanish? Who made the edit?

This is one of the problems w/ just constantly editing the 9 Nov 2017 post at https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/ tbh because you can't see a history of the changes.

If you want the 1st post to be "most recent rules" that's fine but IMO there should be a new reply on that locked thread for every new incarnation of the rules.

Each change to rules should have an "edition number" and a dated reply so we know when changes were made.

You should really just make a wiki page for it or something, wikis have histories you can check.

I actually think it requires clarification as to what it means.
I wouldn't imagine "here is a gay being punched in the face" would be banned, for example.

I think it should be phrased more along the lines of:
"no posting content which promotes homosexuality or transexualism"
which seems a bit clearer to me.

IE we should be able to post troll pro wrestlers like Santino or Ladybeard or Sailor Bubba because they're doing it for the lulz not the lewds: aren't actually trying to pass as women and are basically operating like parodies of trannies' inability to pass.

Also we should be able to post shit like "Lia Thomas" stealing all the female swimming records. We do that stuff to make fun of feminism and the left eating itself, not to try and make guys fuck Lia Thomas or chop off their dicks.

IMO if an incel was actually athletic enough to do this type of thing it'd be fucking hilarious but IMO it's too high-effort not just in the swimming but LARPing as a MTF full-time would get exhausting just for the purpose of a troll. If that's actually Thomas' motive it would take amazing willpower, but more likely Thomas actually thinks he's female-souled or whatev.

If I paid a homeless homo to urinate on a woman who rejected me, would that be like a "commission to assault" criminal charge?
It's prob not assault if he just pees in front of her or on her front door or something like that.
Prob still some kind of "comissioning a crime" liability sadly so not a good idea.

I got a 'trans content' warning last year for posting a Ladybeard music vid even though he's clearly a troll and fucks his backups singers.

drop names and threads, I can't remembe rthis drama

this should clarify which nation's laws we're talking about though since "legal" varies by nation

they in theory still could be but if they live in a major city it's probably a lot easier for them to find sex

or really living anyway nowadays with tindr and stuff

probably more gay incels 50+ years ago when they didn't have internet to find fuckbuddies as easily

this for example should be banned for promoting homosexuality

unless you mean we should fuck FTMs like what happens to Brandon Teena in 1999 film Boys Dont Cry.

Mixed feelings as to whether that should be classified as homosexual or not.

That said, seems like Brandon was raped and rape is illegal pretty much anywhere, you should not sex people without their consent guys.

I wouldn't hate this since yeah they get way too much focus.

IMO if we do allow it there should be some kind of ratio quota, like to earn the right to critize a tranny you need to first criticize at least two jews.

That gets a lot of focus that's annoying but OTOH realize it's a problem.

though it rarely seems to be "got a girl into bed and then she broke off foreplay immediately and kicked me out of her apartment after she saw my penis"

I'm sure shit like that happens but more often it's guys too high-inhib to approach girls because they're afraid this will happen

Ironically when IT talks about trying to get incels to fuck each other they do it to piss us off, not to actually get us to do it.

eh I could tolerate it tbh but I'm thickskinned and have seen the horrors of the internet

enough of this 'no true cel' theory tbh, yeah in theory any gay could give a BJ to some ugly dude he's not attracted to, but you could prob go give cunnilingus to some 70 year old granny in an old folk's home if you put in the effort
tldr?

Based and :redpill:.
Trannies literally ruin everything just look what that one tranny mod did to r/antiwork JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha:. Thats what lefties get for treating trannies as equals.

I thought that was already a rule lol

pretty legit tbh. As i do think that the incel/blackpill lore is dedicated to the average straight guy's POV on women and sexual market.

Agreed, LGBT stuff has no place on an Incel Forum

Good, thank you. You're right, we don't need that degenerate garbage in here.