Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rule Change: No Gay/Trans content.

Infinity

Infinity

Admin
★★★★★
Greetings,

I thought this was already a rule, but it seems like the rules were oversimplified at one point and this part was missing. Just to be clear, gay/trans content is not allowed. This is pretty self-explanatory. I think enough gay/trans propaganda is spread throughout the rest of the internet. We don't need it here.

Get rid of the fairies and poofs!!

Just to be clear:
  1. Are women allowed? (please no, only incels here)
  2. Are women/chad avi's allowed like in Looksmax? (please no)

The "no women" rule is missing too, I think?

Does that also mean no anime content?

I’m not homophobic but yeah, this is a forum for locally undesired men who can’t attract local femoids and I’m sure as hell not here for any gay bum fights.

Wow, big yikes, I'm going to have to deduct some points from your social credit score for that

how isnt this self explanatory? :feelskek:
did people ever break this rule? :feelshehe::feelswhere:
It was listed in the old rules, but removed, so people believed that this could be a change where they will start letting others like that in
you notice how there used to be a part that said, "women: banned on sight, no exceptions" and "no homosexuals allowed" but now those parts are gone :feelssus:

@Ritalincel Its over for you.

@incelerated @Broly it's over for you.

You’re the faggot who didn’t care that the admins were hiding 2 homos and was arguing with other users who wanted them to be exposed:feelshaha:
I did care but there was nothing to do about it :feelsjuice:

Anon suggests we include the "No posting illegal content/inciting illegal activities" clause.

Good. Tbh I thought this place was anti faggot from the get go. I guess now :feelswhat: glad it is now tho tbh :feelsautistic:

Fags can't be incel

is it a water is wet rule or am I not allowed to call someone a tranny or faggot from now on

Anon suggests we include the "No posting illegal content/inciting illegal activities" clause.
Depends on whether the site is on one of those "bullet-proof" web hosting companies in Eastern Europe or something

If the web hosting company is in the US then they could theoretically terminate the site if a user incites harmful acts...- but if the site is hosted overseas, then game on bro

Depends on whether the site is on one of those "bullet-proof" web hosting companies in Eastern Europe or something

If the web hosting company is in the US then they could theoretically terminate the site if a user incites harmful acts...- but if the site is hosted overseas, then game on bro

I can't think of one "bullet-proof" website on the surface web.

is it a water is wet rule or am I not allowed to call someone a tranny or faggot from now on
Its just an explicit rule, so people are not going around being fags and they saying its not in the rules. Of couse I am sure you can still make fun of troons like this.

IMG 8839

I can't think of one "bullet-proof" website on the surface web.
They all are bro.

To test it, open up any website and shoot at it.

Then on a different device try to load that same website...

Chances are (99.999%), it will still be up.

Fuck trannies

They all are bro.

Dude I am slowly starting to realize...- you are an escaped Family Guy writer, LOL

Good. The slightest homosexual/transgender bull shit should be an instant permanent ban. Faggots and trannies aren't welcome here.

What happens if i say knajjd is cute in the sewers

They all are bro.

:lul:

Does that apply to tranny hate memes?

Maybe stop banning people like @JoeBruhcel for supposedly posting gay/trans shit when they actually didn’t

Does that also mean no anti-gay anti-trans content? Because I'm sick of hearing about them in any context. Trannies are 0.5% of the population and they're all over the internet and I wish we could pretend they don't exist.

ye, I thought that was a mistake cos it's pretty obvious

did anything actually change with this rule or is it just for clarity? I don't get it

I hope this applies to the sewers aswell

:soy: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope this applied to penus length talk too!

That's just gay AF!

For example:

Does my dick look somewhat "wrong" to you?

Stop trying to look at my dick you Goddammed motherfucking fags!

Faggot Psyops is society trying to put a bandaid over the stab wound that is the incel issue. They want to stop incels complaining so they try and get them to fuck each other and also decrease their anger and frustration via hormone therapy, which depletes testosterone.