Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Routine to build strength quick?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Gymcel bros help me out I'm tired of feeling weak in my upper body and 100 push ups a day + minor calisthenics isn't helping to alleviate my numbness and feeling of weakness and downtroddeness I feel in my upper body is there anything else I can do to have big arms quick? I just wanna feel strong and athletic. I wanna feel lean and agilic as well but nothing I do works.

you should start by being born a fucking chad, then do everything else

Gymcel bros help me out I'm tired of feeling weak in my upper body and 100 push ups a day + minor calisthenics isn't helping to alleviate my numbness and feeling of weakness and downtroddeness I feel in my upper body is there anything else I can do to have big arms quick? I just wanna feel strong and athletic. I wanna feel lean and agilic as well but nothing I do works.
Dumbells that’s it

80% is mainly genetic but idkn about improving you should try on looksmaxxx.

MY DAILY ROUTINE IS BANGING RANDOM NORMIES AND WHORES AT THE STREET FIGHTS SOMETIMES I DO CARDIO WHEN THEY ARE FASTER AND RUN AWAY FROM MY FIST OF JUSTICE (FISTING SEX ORAL ANAL ???!)(IN VIDEO GAME)
yea ur dumb

How fast you can build strength is determined by your genes.

I have one of those two actually. Mine is 7.2 inches
Are you stupid?
He said 8 inches. 7.2 is not 8, so you don't actually have one of those.

Also humblebrag.

I hope dumbbells work, I have been using them for some time now (5 Kg) and feel some difference already. :feelsokman: