Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Roping this week

W

worstcel

Banned
-
to anyone who reads this:

I'll be at peace friends, and this site has been a nice cope, I've enjoyed my time here. I've finally decided I need to be at peace with this war I'm constantly fighting. My whole reason for roping is because of my feminine body, it's not worth getting bullied every single day, not worth crying 24/7 only for things to get WORSE as time goes on.

my plan: I got a skipping rope, gonna test it out tho to make sure it holds my weight, and I'll try adding other materials in to the equation such as maybe overdose on sleeping pills? I'm thinking of overdosing on sleeping pills then falling asleep while my neck is on the skipping rope, then I fall and the skipping rope strangles me to death. It might be painful, but only have to endure 30 seconds of pain instead of pain 24/7 that I'm enduring now. I'll try my best not to fail. If I stop posting it probably means I roped.

RIP not gonna stop u but I'd advise against the skipping rope, at least get a stronger rope or better suicide options(i.e. more chemicals/more violent). 30 seconds of pain before death would be ideal compared to the rope breaking and becoming permadisabled shitting in a bed for the rest of ur life.

Sad that it had to end this way. May it end quickly for you.

Weren’t you going back to school?

I'll be at peace friends, and this site has been a nice cope, I've enjoyed my time here. I've finally decided I need to be at peace with this war I'm constantly fighting. My whole reason for roping is because of my feminine body, it's not worth getting bullied every single day, not worth crying 24/7 only for things to get WORSE as time goes on.

my plan: I got a skipping rope, gonna test it out tho to make sure it holds my weight, and I'll try adding other materials in to the equation such as maybe overdose on sleeping pills? I'm thinking of overdosing on sleeping pills then falling asleep while my neck is on the skipping rope, then I fall and the skipping rope strangles me to death. It might be painful, but only have to endure 30 seconds of pain instead of pain 24/7 that I'm enduring now. I'll try my best not to fail. If I stop posting it probably means I roped.
do a flip lol
also pics or it didn't happen :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :feelsLSD:

If you gotta do it drop hanging is better, lookup the height you need based on your weight, you'll probably need somewhere outside though so make sure it's secluded.

A climbing rope would work better btw.
Hope the next roll is better for you dude.

I'd tell you not to do it but honestly I don't find any good argument to cheer you up although I don't know your situation. Good luck.

Dude don’t rope just cope. Roping won’t work. Think of your family

I pray to G-d that you're joking.

you'll end up in the emERgency room

exercise/hormone therapy?

Don’t rope. That’s what foids would want. Be stronger and exist to vex the normies and foids who bully you.

youre gonna fail and end up a cripple

If you're going to go down that road at least buy a real rope

I don’t want you to to rope but I can’t change your mind most likely, please reconsider roping and continue copeing

Luckily I have 2 skipping ropes I'll try using both at once to increase chances of success

You're going to die someday anyway. Killing yourself means the cucks, foids and every other asshole wins.

Your mere existence is a thorn on their side. You can be so much more. You can be a boil on their ass.

Live.

If your problem is just your body, gymaxxing works for that, contrary to the opinions on this forum.

See you next week

Bruh chill out. It's not worth roping over.

Why don’t ppl pick jumping of building it’s guaranteed.

Oh and don’t do it

why can't you just get a gun you won't feel a thing?

livestream it
or didnt happen

I'd suggest taking out life insurance.

For a small fee each month you can leave behind a million bucks. It also means you have to wait 2 years.

You're going to die someday anyway. Killing yourself means the cucks, foids and every other asshole wins.

Your mere existence is a thorn on their side. You can be so much more. You can be a boil on their ass.

Live.
Tbh ngl that's right. But how am i supposed to live with wide hips narrow shoulders and small frame. I even fear of being raped cuz of my feminine body. I don't want to die, I just want this fight to end.
Why don’t ppl pick jumping of building it’s guaranteed.

Oh and don’t do it
If I can find a high building I'd rather do that tbh. I'm gonna look around my city for something high enough.
why can't you just get a gun you won't feel a thing?
Canadian here. Unless I can make a gun but idk how
If your problem is just your body, gymaxxing works for that, contrary to the opinions on this forum.
Wont fix my horrible frame tbh, I had the worst frame in my classes when I was in school, even the foids mogged me. Plus wide hips and narrow shoulders are a death sentence.

stream it and release manifesto

Feels Weird to support.. But I'll hope u will find something quick, and end in peace.

If you do die, then I hope that you go with god

Better than burning in hell tbh :reeeeee:

Don't do it bro, it might sound cliché but they want us to die, the fact that we as ugly men exist is a reality they want to pretend doesn't exist. If you've truly got nothing left to lose, go on a blackpill rampage in a public area, cold approaching women for dates and dropping blackpills, confront them and make them say they don't wanna date you because of your appearance. If I ever hit rock bottom I'll do this.

Look into how to rope peacefully,so that you don't struggle.

Ok bye bro

Oh and see you tomorrow

Become an alcoholic instead. I can tell you it's much better choice
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I admire your courage if you go through with it, mr Bond
Its about time we fucking rope already,I wanna die soon too but i dont even have a rope anymore
Don't do it bro, it might sound cliché but they want us to die, the fact that we as ugly men exist is a reality they want to pretend doesn't exist. If you've truly got nothing left to lose, go on a blackpill rampage in a public area, cold approaching women for dates and dropping blackpills, confront them and make them say they don't wanna date you because of your appearance. If I ever hit rock bottom I'll do this.
Teracope, if you hit rockbottom you wont do SHIT. That is the real blackpill, if you hit absolute rockbottom you will just postmaxx here. Sorry to break it to you.
Let him end it already, fakecel if you wanna stop incels from roping

I like this idea. A last resort/final fuck you to society and foids.

Bro, don't . Death will.come eventually don't rush it .
We all have reached our lowest point but roping.is not an option . My life is maybe shiitier then you and I don't want.to die . Come one bro ,don't.let the.bullies and narcesstic foids win .
How old are you ?

RIP, good luck wherever you end up after death OP.
Although I would much rather do it with a gun instead of roping.