Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Roping this week

These threads make it easy to tell the difference between the regular incels and the truecels. The regular incels will all say "DON'T ROPE", because unlike truecels, regular incels still have a chance to have a life worth living, they don't need as much surgery as us truecels and they actually have enough time to wagecuck for the surgery before it's too late. The based truecels will always be pro sui and pro ER because we know first hand that their is no fucking hope, especially if you live in The West, and especially especially if you live in Burgerland.

See you in the appeals

These threads make it easy to tell the difference between the regular incels and the truecels. The regular incels will all say "DON'T ROPE", because unlike truecels, regular incels still have a chance to have a life worth living, they don't need as much surgery as us truecels and they actually have enough time to wagecuck for the surgery before it's too late. The based truecels will always be pro sui and pro ER because we know first hand that their is no fucking hope, especially if you live in The West, and especially especially if you live in Burgerland.
I’m against suicide because I know most incels here mog me and could easily turn their lives around with some effort and a little money. Also my religion is anti-suicide. OP is 16, he’s not even fully grown lmao.

If you have to make a thread about committing suicide then you probably have second thoughts and are just crying out for help. People that really want to die just do it and maybe leave a note for some closure. I’ve personally thought about roping but I’m too much of a pussy.

Last edited:
I’m against suicide because I know most incels here mog me and could easily turn their lives around with some effort and a little money. Also my religion is anti-suicide. OP is 16, he’s not even fully grown lmao.

If you have to make a thread about committing suicide then you probably have second thoughts and are just crying out for help. People that really want to die just do it and maybe leave a note for some closure. I’ve personally thought about roping but I’m too much of a pussy.
I think every incel here who embraces truicide should made a truicide declaration post before they liberate themselves just so we have a record of how many lives of user here that could have been saved if facial surgery was covered by insurance.

You're 16 so I doubt you actually went through with it. You're more likely just being an edgy faggot. Kind of gay ngl, livestream or didn't happen

Last edited:
another bodycount to the incel graveyard

OP is now banging 72 virgin lolis in heaven

rest in peace

RIP
Put me on screencap IT