Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roping soon ask me anything

Interesting explanation of Buddhist metaphysics from a physicalist perspective. However there is one problem with it. The Buddha and enlightened beings are said to be end the cycle of becoming, and nibana permanently ceases consciousness. So if even they say it’s possible from experience, then how do you know that it isn’t just the case after death permanently normally?

Although this is a great physicalist explanation of rebirth from a Buddhist perspective but it still has issues. I wouldn’t place all my eggs in this basket in case it turns out to be false and you just die and nothing happens. That would be brutal.

PS. Why is the nigga naked?

Dude was a true mentalcel. He committed suicide by diving into Lake Michigan on a winter night.

Oh nvm you are here

Dude was a true mentalcel. He committed suicide by diving into Lake Michigan on a winter night.
Holy shit, it is beyond all levels of over for him. He was probably cold and suffering in the end, and even in Buddhist thought (and his own theories) those last moments will result in a bad rebirth jfl. Honestly I’d rather live for now, because it could very well that this life is all we get and even though we suffered from inceldom we got to experience existence at all.

Holy shit, it is beyond all levels of over for him. He was probably cold and suffering in the end, and even in Buddhist thought (and his own theories) those last moments will result in a bad rebirth jfl. Honestly I’d rather live for now, because it could very well that this life is all we get and even though we suffered from inceldom we got to experience existence at all.

Mental health, physical health, and other personal issues.
Damn. How do you feel knowing that you will know what will happen after death soon?

Jfl brutal. Was he a poster here? Regardless it seems we should avoid watching videos like that cause look where he ended up jfl. No wonder you are also becoming suicidal. You should do activities that make life better and are uplifting, like watch anime, gaming, real life hobby maxxing, etc. Once you are blackpilled, all other philosophies about how people think becomes irrelevent.

don't do it brother. we will be saved by android human-like girlfeidns in about 13-14 years.

it's real. The salvation is at hand! we have to stay strong until then

Approximately eight hours before I Uber to the motel.

What method will you use

Sodium nitrite. It's a salt used to cure meat; when mixed with water and drunk (20 miligrams for every 200 pounds of bodyweight), it converts the hemoglobin in the bloodstream that carries oxygen in the brain into iron, rendering it impossible for the brain to be oxygenated.

Damn. I hope you make it to heaven man

Sodium nitrite. It's a salt used to cure meat; when mixed with water and drunk (20 miligrams for every 200 pounds of bodyweight), it converts the hemoglobin in the bloodstream that carries oxygen in the brain into iron, rendering it impossible for the brain to be oxygenated.
Aren’t hemoglobin’s made from weak iron bonds?

Aren’t hemoglobin’s made from weak iron bonds?

Yes. The sodium nitrite turns them into strong iron bonds, making them too heavy to carry oxygen to the brain.

It is far from peaceful - it causes a strong irregular heartbeat, nausea and vomiting, etc. But it isn't *painful* per se (people have survived sodium nitrite poisoning before; the antidote, methylene blue, is sometimes carried in hospitals).

I would prefer nembutal (the drug used to euthanize pets wjth), fentanyl (synthetic heroin), or nitrogen. But I have neither the money nor the time to acquire those.

Btw I hope you find peace on the other side I’m planning to rope in a few years too (in Roblox) btw I’m atheist so I think I won’t even realize I’m dead cuz I’ll be too dead to care.

Yes. The sodium nitrite turns them into strong iron bonds, making them too heavy to carry oxygen to the brain.

It is far from peaceful - it causes a strong irregular heartbeat, nausea and vomiting, etc. But it isn't *painful* per se (people have survived sodium nitrite poisoning before; the antidote, methylene blue, is sometimes carried in hospitals).
Not saying you should do it but what about fentanyl? Isn’t it an easier way to go? Best part is you’d actually feel good as you pass.

No contacts and no money for it, and not enough time (I'm trying to outrace the criminal justice system).
Oh well I wish you well brother. If possible I hope you can find peace in life and not rope even though it probably won’t be like that.

Assuming your not too big a pussy, think you can take me out first ?

I get you don't want to hear this. I know it's so fucking hard, too. But there are options. You probably won't get any good ones, but there's options.

Prisons are basically slave labor camps, so if you go to one of those it might be best to do what you're doing. Free food ig? And no taxes? That's kinda it.

Where do you live? You might be able to go off the grid, if it's not america or some shit. Having an internet connection makes that harder for sure, but there's no harm in trying.

Worst comes to worst, just know that you'll be missed. If not by friends and family, or lackthereof, then by us.

Legal issues, health issues, trauma from childhood. You know, the usual. Also because I think this guy is probably right:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKqO16mkGE&t=21s

I also think we're entering a period of overt (rather than covert) corporate fascism.

This is a really interesting video that really challenges my beliefs. I like it a lot. I used to think that people were just their memories but in thinking that I dumbed us down to our memories and, according to the video, we're all connected it seems.

Right behind you man.

The motel I am going to will have Internet access. I would like to record a final video, but I can't livestream it, and I don't want to livestream my death anyway - I want to record my final thoughts. But I cannot upload it immediately, for obvious reasons. If I record and set it for a later publication date, will someone please take it and !make sure it gets uploaded?

This is a really interesting video that really challenges my beliefs. I like it a lot. I used to think that people were just their memories but in thinking that I dumbed us down to our memories and, according to the video, we're all connected it seems.
Right. His point is that there is nothing which makes you uniquely you. You might die and experience the same simplest possible state as something being born on a planet six hundred and fifty million lightyears away two and a half billion years from now, and you would then experience that experience and never know the difference.

The motel I am going to will have Internet access. I would like to record a final video, but I can't livestream it, and I don't want to livestream my death anyway - I want to record my final thoughts. But I cannot upload it immediately, for obvious reasons. If I record and set it for a later publication date, will someone please take it and !make sure it gets uploaded?
Yeah. I thought I couldn't stop you. Just wanted to try.

I can, if you'd like, and I'll post it here. Take care, and make sure it's quick yeah?
Right. His point is that there is nothing which makes you uniquely you. You might die and experience the same simplest possible state as something being born on a planet six hundred and fifty million lightyears away two and a half billion years from now, and you would then experience that experience and never know the difference.
But yeah, I thought it was interesting. Wish I could've known you. You sound like a good debate partner.

I just wanted to remind you there's no fucking shit such god nor afterlife.
If you really want to do it theatrically and live forevER you know what you gotta do...

I am having difficulty finding a ride to the motel. If anyone feels like helping me with an Uber, that would be absolutely terrific.

Last edited:
I am having difficulty finding a ride to the motel. If anyone feels like helping me with an Uber, that would be absolutely terrific.
How much is it gonna cost?

Become an avengER

considER joining IrS department as an .IS user

Do something that give a lump of powER over someone in Gta 5

Went to the motel, courtesy of a user here, and the proprietor had no vacancies. I will go back again tonight.

What type of rope did you buy? Can I have the reference if possible? thanks :feelsaww:

Do you believe in afterlife?

Do you believe in afterlife?

In a muuuuuuch more complicated sense than the traditional religions - I think that the physical nature of reality may allow for it with nothing supernatural going on at all, such as eternal recurrence or generic subjective continuity.

In a muuuuuuch more complicated sense than the traditional religions - I think that the physical nature of reality may allow for it with nothing supernatural going on at all, such as eternal recurrence or generic subjective continuity.
What if every human has a soul and your soul will suffer if you commit suicide?

What if every human has a soul and your soul will suffer if you commit suicide?

I can pretty much prove that humans do not have souls.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOkISlxST38

Is your soul your personality? Then it can be radically altered by physical effects on the brain. Is your soul your memories? You can lose these too.

I don't think there is A core self - and ironically, it's this which might allow for the possibility of an afterlife, not as your self continuing on, but as a resumption as some completely unrelated individual or animal somewhere else, as generic subjective continuity. "You" would be totally gone, but the stream of perception would remain and resume elsewhere. This is more Buddhist rebirth than Hindu reincarnation, though I think there's a possibility that if generic subjective continuity is true you yourself might eventually be you yourself again, if Poincaré recurrence applies to the universe or if we exist in a cyclical cosmology.

Last edited:
how many hours left