Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ropefuel: if you missed out socializing/dating in uni you will have to wait almost FOUR DECADES to get another crack at it!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Here is how most normies do it

Spend 8-25 socializing

18-26: dating (Then post college your social life shits the bed)

27: you get married

28-65: You work in RAW isolation/MISERY for almost FOUR FUCKING DECADES you gain 400lbs! (but its ok you have you kids and wife so you can cope). One reason why divorced middle aged men kick the bucket is because they are CATAPOULTED into this MISERY and ISOLATION with no wife/kids like incels are etc

But after 65 if the jewpills kept you alive you are EUPHORIC they claim 65+ is the happiest time you FINALLY get to socialize again like you were 23! Normies have more time now.

Croak soon afterwards because our purim friends don't want us sucking resources

-just 4 decades boyos then when you retire FINALLY normies have time to socialize with you. And they are more inclusive because the one whitepill about getting old is everyone becomes an incel!

Geriatric normies will still hate us.

Geriatric normies will still hate us.
no not really. because in Sleeping Simulator video game one can give them a permanent "nap" with a pillow. Geriatrics are usually better behaved when they get old. One advantage incels have is old fucks get morbidly obese/degenerate after they get married/have kids. But as an incel since you did not you are tip top shape so you can fuck up an old normie in Street Fighter 2 video game if he gets too upitty with you in the nursing home

But as an incel since you did not you are tip top shape so you can fuck up an old normie in Street Fighter 2 video game if he gets too upitty with you in the nursing home
Based

exactly i would even (in theory ;) ) rub it in their face and MOCK their health problems and say: "hey normie when will you die of cancer?!" or "your wife divorced you!" "you thought you were hot shit when you were young huh! well father time comes a' knockin'!"

exactly i would even (in theory ;) ) rub it in their face and MOCK their health problems and say: "hey normie when will you die of cancer?!" or "your wife divorced you!" "you thought you were hot shit when you were young huh! well father time comes a' knockin'!"
:feelsPop:can't wait to beat up and mock normies when I get old

Here is how most normies do it

Spend 8-25 socializing

18-26: dating (Then post college your social life shits the bed)

27: you get married

28-65: You work in RAW isolation/MISERY for almost FOUR FUCKING DECADES you gain 400lbs! (but its ok you have you kids and wife so you can cope). One reason why divorced middle aged men kick the bucket is because they are CATAPOULTED into this MISERY and ISOLATION with no wife/kids like incels are etc

But after 65 if the jewpills kept you alive you are EUPHORIC they claim 65+ is the happiest time you FINALLY get to socialize again like you were 23! Normies have more time now.

Croak soon afterwards because our purim friends don't want us sucking resources

-just 4 decades boyos then when you retire FINALLY normies have time to socialize with you. And they are more inclusive because the one whitepill about getting old is everyone becomes an incel!
Stfu gentile

Stfu gentile
yes the exception is if you are a matso you get to socialize at syna-gaaawwwg but for whitie at BEST you get to go to church and donate canned beans to the local single mom with tyrones baby :D

yes the exception is if you are a matso you get to socialize at syna-gaaawwwg but for whitie at BEST you get to go to church and donate canned beans to the local single mom with tyrones baby :D
Get tf back to work to make me and my family filthy rich so I can continue fucking hooker

Last edited: