Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rope is the only way for true Incels.

RopeMan

RopeMan

Greycel
I'm sick and tired of people telling me that there is another way out of this fucken loneliness.. I've spent 9 FUCKEN years as a incel and things have only gotten worse and worse. They tell us to gymcycle or get help.. No! I tried that fucken shit and it doesn't work. I'm a ugly fucken piece of shit and that won't change. I'm sick of this life and how unfair it is fuck this piece of shit life of mine.

P.s that is my fucken face now try and tell me that looks attractive enough to get a girlfriend. I've been shut down by every girl I've ever seen time for the rope fuck this.

Attachments

• takephoto.jpg
    takephoto.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,641
Clear the acne/acne scars and you'll become a normie in terms of looks.

Blackpill101 said:

if only it were that easy. This is almost as bad as normie advice.

fukmylyf said:

Money is needed though, so if OP is a welfarecuck then all hope is lost

Blackpill101 said:

My hair is thinning i zero jawline and have fucked up teeth and my skin is full of acne scars which I've spent the past 5 years trying to remove fuck this life

Are you stretching your mouth intentionally? how the fuck is your philtrum that long??

i mean it's pretty over but if i were you id try really hard to get the acne dealt with. the rest you can do later. the acne is literally lowering you 3 points

whogivesafucc said:
Are you stretching your mouth intentionally? how the fuck is your philtrum that long??

i mean it's pretty over but if i were you id try really hard to get the acne dealt with. the rest you can do later. the acne is literally lowering you 3 points

My entire skull is fucked and no that's my normal face sadly. My upper jaw is longer then my bottom so I look so fucken weird. I tried Accutane and shit and it didn't do anything at all only make me feel worse.

Your definitely unattractive. That's acne and long face kills your chances

Seems like you may have an autoimmune disease, it has to stem from your diet, and the foods causing your acne to flair up. Usually, the biggest culprit for that is dairy.

As for hair thinning, its mother natures doing, so you have to opt for unnatural methods, but I've heard good things about finasteride or duasteride and hair transplant, then there's a nizoral/keto 2% shampoo. I feel sorry for baldingcels though, hopefully, a cure comes for you guys <3.

Oh by the way, I thought I've read your thread as "rape" lol.

Your mouth area is a DEATH SENTENCE. Jesus fuck my condolences. You should get the acne cleared up. even if your looks are unsavable, it is probably painful and unhealthy.

You are white though so you can get laid via sex tourism.

If you like asian gurls, you can slay in Asia. Even the ugliest of whites can score in Asia.

try coconut oil for the face acne
time will heal it up anyways

honestly you look average without the acne, in a few years when acne dissapears youll have a new beginning

We shall go together

idkwattodowithlife said:
Seems like you may have an autoimmune disease, it has to stem from your diet, and the foods causing your acne to flair up. Usually, the biggest culprit for that is dairy.

As for hair thinning, its mother natures doing, so you have to opt for unnatural methods, but I've heard good things about finasteride or duasteride and hair transplant, then there's a nizoral/keto 2% shampoo. I feel sorry for baldingcels though, hopefully, a cure comes for you guys <3.

Oh by the way, I thought I've read your thread as "rape" lol.
lmfao at this diet cope. Morbidly obese people and drug addicts have perfectly clear skin. Why don't all homeless people have severe cystic acne covering them from head to toe. Literally everyone that isn't genetic trash is doing drugs, drinking alcohol, and partying and they wake-up to perfectly clear skin.
This girl was vegan and got bad acne
https://superfame.com/post/kalel-in-tears-over-worst-acne-breakout-of-her-entire-life-doesnt-leave-the-house-now/

My condolences dude. It is indeed over. Join me in the uglyfuckers club, lol.

The acne might be repairable but the midface is a death sentence.

Honestly fuck blackops2cel you are our new god.

fukmylyf said:

Accutane exists. Its extreme, but...

I believe for your case, its warranted though.

truecel23 said:
Accutane exists. Its extreme, but...

I believe for your case, its warranted though.

With that midface and jawline it's over anyway.

The philtrum of death. Even longer than mine.. fuark dude.. maybe if you fix that, u can go uo by 2-3 points

RopeMan said:
My hair is thinning i zero jawline and have fucked up teeth and my skin is full of acne scars which I've spent the past 5 years trying to remove fuck this life

What about accutane

RopeMan said:
I'm sick and tired of people telling me that there is another way out of this fucken loneliness.. I've spent 9 FUCKEN years as a incel and things have only gotten worse and worse. They tell us to gymcycle or get help.. No! I tried that fucken shit and it doesn't work. I'm a ugly fucken piece of shit and that won't change. I'm sick of this life and how unfair it is fuck this piece of shit life of mine.

P.s that is my fucken face now try and tell me that looks attractive enough to get a girlfriend. I've been shut down by every girl I've ever seen time for the rope fuck this.

Chill out, get on accutane become probably normie tier and you should be relatively okay.

Weed said:
The philtrum of death. Even longer than mine.. fuark dude.. maybe if you fix that, u can go uo by 2-3 points

What about accutane

Am I going insane. Why do people keep asking this

RopeMan said:
whogivesafucc said:
My entire skull is fucked and no that's my normal face sadly. My upper jaw is longer then my bottom so I look so fucken weird. I tried Accutane and shit and it didn't do anything at all only make me feel worse.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Chill out, get on accutane become probably normie tier and you should be relatively okay.
I have to be missing something
RopeMan said:
whogivesafucc said:

GeneticFilth said:
Am I going insane. Why do people keep asking this

I have to be missing something

Well if that doesnt work thats nature telling you to know your place as an ugly subhuman unworthy of love

How long until your hair gets oily after you wash it?

Don't rope, just ER then people will care...

AAAAHAHHHHHhHHAhhhH

ENDJDDIITJ

ITIISI

Subhuman philtrum to chin ratio. You can reduce it through surgery but you have to get a lot of other surgeries to be decent looking...Are you a poorcel?

Also, don’t listen to what some might say about your midface. Your midface is fine (if you want to see a long midface then look at my previous thread). You should seriously get surgery, either that or rope.

Damn OP, you are definitely a truecel. Legit 1.5 or so in my opinion. I'm sorry.

*yawn*

Go to China white boy.   At least you aren’t ethnic and have hope with self hating Asian women. They would rather date you than an above average Asian male.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
*yawn*

Go to China white boy.   At least you aren’t ethnic and have hope with self hating Asian women. They would rather date you than an above average Asian male.

Fuckin false

zGVp1EA.gif

All ugly males have no hope.

Kointo said:
Fuckin false

zGVp1EA.gif

All ugly males have no hope.

Well.  If you say so then it must be so.  /sarcasm

Every volcel on here is an insult to OP.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
Well.  If you say so then it must be so.  /sarcasm

I say so because I'm white and women hate me and won't give me sex.

GeneticFilth said:
Honestly fuck blackops2cel you are our new god.

Agreed, blackops2cel mogs this guy.

All hail our new incel king!

I admit it's hard to not at least say something that makes the person feel better but this is not FB or twitter so yeah rope.
If an inceltears girl finds me insensitive then go ahead and have sex with him or GTFO.

Get accutane or what it's called in your country. It has isotretinoin in it. I had severe acne from 12-18 wich fucked me up. This is the only medication that worked for me. I did two cycles and now I have clear skin. Ask your doctor about it.

Just looking at your face expression in the picture, i can feel your depression.

RopeMan said:

teeth and skin can be fixed.

get yourself out of inceldom FFS

Kointo said:
I say so because I'm white and women hate me and won't give me sex.

but it'd be worse if you were Asian

We should have a wall commemorating the fallen incels. rip.

I feel a huge loss here, poor guy It woulda been cool if he livestreamed the last moment

so many copers here, this guy is truly unfortunately unattractive, even if he cleared his acne, hes got plenty of unattractive facial features regardless.

Its over for you boyo :(

>[Serious] Rope is the only way for true Incels.

correct

Eternalfootman2017 said:
*yawn*

Fact. 

Also you're not looksmaxed, OP.

We have the same PSL rating

Bumping so all the fakecels amd volcels here can be ashamed.