Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel like you're very ugly all the time, or do you sometimes feel like you're less uglier?

Futurecell

Futurecell

Recruit
★★
I feel like I'm very ugly and hideous most of the times, but rarely I become delusional and think I'm not that ugly, this happens because of the bullshit that I've been fed since birth, the bluepill still has an effect on me, am I the only one that feels this shit?

Everytime I see my reflection I look uglier

I gave up and let myself go around age 32.

I definitely look ugly all the time now.

When a delusionmaxx I see myself as a chad but then i look into a mirror and i remember how ugly i am :cryfeels:

that’s the same with me. Most of the time i don’t like my visage but other times i think maybe I don’t look so bad and try to cope with maybe being a mid tier normie.

I see, do you see any differences between your mirror reflection and your camera view?
There isn't much of a difference, except that my head appears significantly longer in the camera view.

Lighting, angles, facial expressions etc in diffERent situations, can drastically altER the way a pERson looks.

At my best, I just look below-avERage (4/10). At my worst, I look truecel (2/10). That’s how much of a diffERence in looks which is caused by diffERences in the aforementioned photographic factors

24/7/365 with me unfortunately all the time.

I have no hope anymore

I only look good in the mirror right after a shower. Maybe IT was right and I simply need to shower 15 times a day.

well based on dating app 30yo obese foids say im ugly creep even though i matched high with their personality test.

that’s the same with me. Most of the time i don’t like my visage but other times i think maybe I don’t look so bad and try to cope with maybe being a mid tier normie.
Our minds cannot accept the truth completely, it keeps hoping and coping 'til roping

There isn't much of a difference, except that my head appears significantly longer in the camera view.
I see, I feel like I look uglier when I use my camera and when I look at my reflection in the mirror I look ugly, but not as ugly as I look in the camera view

Lighting, angles, facial expressions etc in diffERent situations, can drastically altER the way a pERson looks.

At my best, I just look below-avERage (4/10). At my worst, I look truecel (2/10). That’s how much of a diffERence in looks which is caused by diffERences in the aforementioned photographic factors
True, I agree

It doesn’t matter how I feel. No one gives a shit about how I feel and no one cares.

You're ugly if women think you're ugly.

I feel like I'm very ugly and hideous most of the times, but rarely I become delusional and think I'm not that ugly, this happens because of the bullshit that I've been fed since birth, the bluepill still has an effect on me, am I the only one that feels this shit?
I remember my experiences and my situation currently and say to my self “yup i’m definitely ugly”

All I know is right now I don't sleep good so my eyes look like crackheads eyes with dark eyebag and weird wonky eyes and shit. People they are probably scared off me because I look like a hobo crackheads a mental one not the nice ones.

eyes look like crackheads eyes with dark eyebag People they are probably scared
people have said how my dark eye circles looked bad. wow ty asshole for pointing that out!

I never feel less ugly because women keep rejecting me. I think I am overall a solid 4.

Sometimes I feel I like below average, sometimes average, sometimes above average.

I think my face is fraudable with right angles, lighting, squintmaxxing etc. so I can make it look a bit better

I think it will vary for everyone, even outside of intentional manipulation, some days you just feel like shit and some you dont.

I wake up with bad eye bagging that dissapears after a few hours so I usually look a little worse in the morning