Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Benzos are the only thing keeping me going right now

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★★
Since I've started taking benzos (valium, xanax) I've been able to get so much shit done. A lot of people claim that this shit just makes them tired but my guess is that they don't actually have any problems that the medication can help with in the first place.

I'm able to go out in public and be my true self, not giving a fuck about anything really. I think I would've easily been like this normally if I didn't suffer through all that shit from my childhood to the end of HS.

When I'm off the xans I feel extremely motivated to get shit done. In the past few weeks I've actually been able to reconnect with some old friends and family members that I hadn't talked to in years. I just woke up one day, popped a xan, then said fuck it and just drove to their house without even asking to come over and we ended up hanging out for hours lol.

One of my best friends from elementary ended up even shorter than me (5'6") which is lifefuel for me because I was expecting to be gigamogged once I saw him again after like 7 years. With his face and height I wouldn't doubt he's incel and I kinda wanna ask him if he's still a virgin.

For the people who can't get this shit prescribed because their doctors are retarded, you can get RC benzos (eg. Flualprazolam) that have yet to be scheduled fairly easily.

thats the early stage of benzos

not trying to scare you but keep this up for a few years and it will become hell

benzo can be really dangerous

not trying to scare you but keep this up for a few years and it will become hell

I understand the risks. I only use them every 3 days (sometimes I'll use it for 2-3 days in a row but then I take like 4 days off after that)

they help me get shit done too but i kinda like kratom better for that now ngl

JEWpills are never a solution, they are just a cope

Since I've started taking benzos (valium, xanax) I've been able to get so much shit done. A lot of people claim that this shit just makes them tired but my guess is that they don't actually have any problems that the medication can help with in the first place.

I'm able to go out in public and be my true self, not giving a fuck about anything really. I think I would've easily been like this normally if I didn't suffer through all that shit from my childhood to the end of HS.

When I'm off the xans I feel extremely motivated to get shit done. In the past few weeks I've actually been able to reconnect with some old friends and family members that I hadn't talked to in years. I just woke up one day, popped a xan, then said fuck it and just drove to their house without even asking to come over and we ended up hanging out for hours lol.

One of my best friends from elementary ended up even shorter than me (5'6") which is lifefuel for me because I was expecting to be gigamogged once I saw him again after like 7 years. With his face and height I wouldn't doubt he's incel and I kinda wanna ask him if he's still a virgin.

For the people who can't get this shit prescribed because their doctors are retarded, you can get RC benzos (eg. Flualprazolam) that have yet to be scheduled fairly easily.
i didn’t get much other than very drowsy with a huge body load from benzos(norflu and b-lam). i rarely suffer from anxiety though so makes sense, to me theyre trip killers or the nuclear sleep pill

Just do opiates at that point, less side effects

You understand the rabbit hole of benzodiazapine!:feelsmega: it can potentially cause seizures after long term use, if you so "decide" to withdraw from that jite hell

Just do opiates at that point, less side effects
I do both :feelskek:

I only do opioids like once a week though because I can't get shit done since I just wanna enjoy the feeling lol

what country are you in that you could get those? In america theyre only prescribed if youre an addict or a woman.

what country are you in that you could get those? In america theyre only prescribed if youre an addict or a woman.
Canada. It's kinda hard to get depending on the doctor tbh. I went to see a psychiatrist (with the intent on getting benzos) and after a few weeks of the online "sessions" and telling him I didn't wanna take the kikepills (antidepressants) because it wouldn't help me heal my traumas he eventually just said fuck it and gave me Valium, and then later gave me a massive xanax script

Canada. It's kinda hard to get depending on the doctor tbh. I went to see a psychiatrist (with the intent on getting benzos) and after a few weeks of the online "sessions" and telling him I didn't wanna take the kikepills (antidepressants) because it wouldn't help me heal my traumas he eventually just said fuck it and gave me Valium, and then later gave me a massive xanax script
how do you get opiates? and which ones do you use?

how do you get opiates? and which ones do you use?
I have ways of getting them legit from a pharmacy but it's kinda sketchy (LARP BTW). I have a ton of Dilaudid 8mg pills left and I slowly go through them

I have ways of getting them legit from a pharmacy but it's kinda sketchy (LARP BTW). I have a ton of Dilaudid 8mg pills left and I slowly go through them
damn thats pretty neat

i have to kratommaxx unfortunately, its hard getting legit opiate here

i might buy some codeine or tram though

Tbh they are better than alcohol

damn thats pretty neat

i have to kratommaxx unfortunately, its hard getting legit opiate here

i might buy some codeine or tram though
I need like 100mg of Codeine to feel anything from it lol. It's not from tolerance though that's how I was from the start