Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rope is the only way for true Incels.

I can't wait till I build up the courage to rope

RIP. I wish it were Trump instead of you, bro.

I wonder if he'd feel the same if he didn't have acne. Probably not I think. Acne sucks.

truecels dont post selfies. you can looksmax to high normie by getting rid of acne and a jaw surgery

This thread is so sad that I risk getting a warning for necro to bump it so that IT and other normies can see it.

No incel should rope, but instead go ER.
Such a waste of potential:feelsdevil:

OP still mogs me:feelsbadman:

This is a blast from the past

Mogs me in every way

foids did this to him

I'm sick and tired of people telling me that there is another way out of this fucken loneliness.. I've spent 9 FUCKEN years as a incel and things have only gotten worse and worse. They tell us to gymcycle or get help.. No! I tried that fucken shit and it doesn't work. I'm a ugly fucken piece of shit and that won't change. I'm sick of this life and how unfair it is fuck this piece of shit life of mine.

P.s that is my fucken face now try and tell me that looks attractive enough to get a girlfriend. I've been shut down by every girl I've ever seen time for the rope fuck this.
The creature of the night may dwell in blackness but can still practice mercy and compassion from the shadows. This is the most ultimate form of humility. practice to help or giving without telling anyone you will feel good inside. remember Thing creature of the night is compassionate merciful, empathetic and works in the shadows. I also practice the rosery alone. I urge you to do so as well but is up to you. I feel your pain of difference, I know what it is like to be the hideous one.

Didn’t know you, but rip. You made a brave decision :feelscry:

G
I'm sick and tired of people telling me that there is another way out of this fucken loneliness.. I've spent 9 FUCKEN years as a incel and things have only gotten worse and worse. They tell us to gymcycle or get help.. No! I tried that fucken shit and it doesn't work. I'm a ugly fucken piece of shit and that won't change. I'm sick of this life and how unfair it is fuck this piece of shit life of mine.

P.s that is my fucken face now try and tell me that looks attractive enough to get a girlfriend. I've been shut down by every girl I've ever seen time for the rope fuck this.
Get surgey on the Lower part of your face the upper part is okay besides the acne.

Thread should be immortal to trigger all the redpill copers

You're way better looking than me. I'm surprised how things work where you are. Yes, acne might be a problem but I think your are good looking. You would have been a chadlide where I live. How tall are you? Maybe it's your height.

You're way better looking than me. I'm surprised how things work where you are. Yes, acne might be a problem but I think your are good looking. You would have been a chadlide where I live. How tall are you? Maybe it's your height.
He was

september 11 2001 GIF

My entire skull is fucked and no that's my normal face sadly. My upper jaw is longer then my bottom so I look so fucken weird. I tried Accutane and shit and it didn't do anything at all only make me feel worse.
dude rope before try looksmax :feels: what a waste

I'm ugly too. But not going to rope. Roping is just helping the enemy. Foids will just laugh at me. I'm going to have kids through a surrogate and not be a genetic dead end. I'm also going to hold out on paying taxes as much as I can, and make sure the foids who fucked Chad instead of me get absolutely nothing from me.

I'm ugly too. But not going to rope. Roping is just helping the enemy. Foids will just laugh at me. I'm going to have kids through a surrogate and not be a genetic dead end. I'm also going to hold out on paying taxes as much as I can, and make sure the foids who fucked Chad instead of me get absolutely nothing from me.
make more incels.. good idea

make more incels.. good idea
Yeah. And it will be normal.

Guys will be fucking robots instead of women and having kids through artificial wombs in the future anyway.

Lens distorted pic hes probably not that ugly