Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RooshV almost never banged

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I bought a package of every single "bang" book ever written by RooshV and came to the conclusion that he took everyone for a ride.

RooshV admits directly in his books that he could never get laid even in Eastern Europe due to his "foreign loner" vibe. He only had luck in Poland and I believe it was honestly pure luck.

In most bang books he manages to squeeze in a bang story or two, but they feel fake and overwritten compared to the rest of the books. Sometimes he admits he couldn't get laid at all, or only by getting girls drunk.

Most bang books are depressive essays on why the country sucks, using such poetic metaphors as "Ukraine is the asshole of Europe".

I like RooshV but let's admit it: he was the biggest LARPer in the manosphere.

Last edited:
Truth, he’s a huge loser that will die just as alone as we will.

Still don’t hate all of his stuff

He's borderline incel

The biggest sign of an secret incel is heavy bragging and overemphasizing sexual expereince, as if its some novel part of your life.

Sex to Chad is like brushing his teeth. Roosh is an erotic fiction writer. Period.

Truth, he’s a huge loser that will die just as alone as we will.

Still don’t hate all of his stuff
Yeah, I still like him and find him pretty smart.

The biggest sign of an secret incel is heavy bragging and overemphasizing sexual expereince, as if its some novel part of your life.

Sex to Chad is like brushing his teeth. Roosh is an erotic fiction writer. Period.
very high iq
thats why normies love to brag about how they have great sex every night, when in reality, they might get a handjob once a year if they are lucky

He's a scam artist.

I don't listen to his dating advice, but he makes interesting videos sometimes.

JFL @ anyone taking that guy seriously.

I don't know what to think. To me he's a pretty good-looking guy that I can definitely see slaying before he became infamous (fucking a "misogynist" like RooshV today lowers a femoid's status; yes Chads can be and often are misogynists, but they are far more subtle about it). Femoids fuck for status whereas men fuck for pleasure.

Never read his books.

Now, a guy like Matt Forney? NO WAY that dude actually gets laid.

Most of these PUAs are in denial.

Lb5RbEJ.jpg

I remember seeing an estimate that he spent $4k-$5k per each lay on average.

game is a scam

rush is basically a philsophical incel that got funded to travel the world by other incels

he never banged the 3000 milllion chicks he is claiming to have had

he is the king of overthinking

he should have just married a sandniggeresses with traditional values and be done with it

instead of hitting on girl at 38 thinking his gay beard will do something

his forum has really good travel advice on where to go to get laid, i.e. philippines

Roosh is nothing more than controlled opposition. They had him on the Dr. Oz show saying he hated fat chicks, no way he's stupid enough to think he'd get out of there alive. He's a puppet the elites use to make the manosphere look bad. Also, after the Dr. Oz controversy, a reporter went to his mother's house, and apparently he lives there.

He still got a lot of money from red pilled betas

Roosh is not that good-looking but his height, beard, and nationality saved him.

I keep hearing there's proof he doesn't actually get laid. Let's see it. Because a quick Google search didn't bring up much.

they're all larpers because real chads don't need to write books about getting laid

I keep hearing there's proof he doesn't actually get laid. Let's see it. Because a quick Google search didn't bring up much.
Read every single one of his books like I did (I even read his more "meta" books like A Dead Bat In Paraguay), read his entire blog like I did, watch all of his appearances on Ukrainian and Romanian television like I did, then we'll talk. Go to the source, read his own material. Don't listen to rumors about him. The guy is extremely, disarmingly honest and sincere in his books.

RooshV is a biochemistry nerd who managed to go from 9/10 inhib to 3/10 inhib due to intense practice (kudos to him for that), but yet achieved an abysmal success rate with street dating/club dating because let's be frank, he looks like a strange Turkish guy on a sex vacation and is a loner. (He admitted to this himself, writing on the use of wingmen with contempt, and basically living alone all the time save for the occasional visit from a fan).

I am aware that he currently has a girlfriend, but that doesn't change anything of what I know about him. Scored, but with high difficulty. Hence 'almost never banged'.

Now, a guy like Matt Forney? NO WAY that dude actually gets laid.
Forney reportedly managed to lose his virginity in the Philippines.

Last edited:

this^^^

Sex is as difficult as scratching your back to a chad and chads don't talk or brag about their encounters. Also they think everyone can get laid by just talking to girls.

PUA is full of shit? Such a surprise!

Read every single one of his books like I did (I even read his more "meta" books like A Dead Bat In Paraguay), read his entire blog like I did, watch all of his appearances on Ukrainian and Romanian television like I did, then we'll talk. Go to the source, read his own material. Don't listen to rumors about him. The guy is extremely, disarmingly honest and sincere in his books.

RooshV is a biochemistry nerd who managed to go from 9/10 inhib to 3/10 inhib due to intense practice (kudos to him for that), but yet achieved an abysmal success rate with street dating/club dating because let's be frank, he looks like a strange Turkish guy on a sex vacation and is a loner. (He admitted to this himself, writing on the use of wingmen with contempt, and basically living alone all the time save for the occasional visit from a fan).

I am aware that he currently has a girlfriend, but that doesn't change anything of what I know about him. Scored, but with high difficulty. Hence 'almost never banged'.

Forney reportedly managed to lose his virginity in the Philippines.

I'm not defending the dude. I just wanted proof because as I was saying to me he's honestly a pretty good-looking guy. Seen WAY uglier dudes have success with women.

But again, a guy like Matt Forney I'm definitely skeptical of. "Losing your virginity" (especially in the Philippines) isn't much of an accomplishment. In his blog however (at least in the earlier days; I stopped reading it like 2-3 years ago) he talks as if he gets all this pussy and has all these stories that are clearly made up.

I bought a package of every single "bang" book ever written by RooshV and came to the conclusion that he took everyone for a ride.

RooshV admits directly in his books that he could never get laid even in Eastern Europe due to his "foreign loner" vibe. He only had luck in Poland and I believe it was honestly pure luck.

In most bang books he manages to squeeze in a bang story or two, but they feel fake and overwritten compared to the rest of the books. Sometimes he admits he couldn't get laid at all, or only by getting girls drunk.

Most bang books are depressive essays on why the country sucks, using such poetic metaphors as "Ukraine is the asshole of Europe".

I like RooshV but let's admit it: he was the biggest LARPer in the manosphere.

all manosphere faggots are LARPers

that does not meant that some of their advice does not have value

you just have to lower ur expectation enormously hahaha

but yeah

I dubt he banged as much as some recently red pilled faggot may think
Roosh is nothing more than controlled opposition. They had him on the Dr. Oz show saying he hated fat chicks, no way he's stupid enough to think he'd get out of there alive. He's a puppet the elites use to make the manosphere look bad. Also, after the Dr. Oz controversy, a reporter went to his mother's house, and apparently he lives there.

Possible

he gets away with many things

From what i heard he went to brazil and got nothing at all.

He spent very nice time slaying in Poland

Lol you can laugh at him tbh but you have to laugh harder at the coping virgins ITT desperately try to wish he was as incel as they are

why did you necro this thread

I give Roosh some props for being the only big PUA who talks openly about the importance of looks, the fact game is not for the extreme sides of the spectrum (the very good-looking guys don't need it, and the very bad-looking ones don't have any use for it). Also, Return of Kings has some interesting articles.

But it's obvious that the guy isn't that great at picking up chicks. He's not incel tier looks-wise, he's tall, full head of hair at 38 (if I recall his age correctly), full beard which covers his strange chin nicely, etc. I'd rate him around 5/10. He may get some lays here and there but the fact he provides no infields at all mean we must trust what he says only and everyone knows that what a guy says about his sexual life is not a trustworthy source at all about his sexual life. Let alone in Roosh's PUA guru context. I myself have lied to people galore about my sexual status, especially to my dad.

I love how he says "I don't want to make my intimate life that open to public" as an excuse for his utter lack of infield footage.

Overall, he's Jordan Peterson tier to me: an obviously very smart guy who writes/says interesting things and does some great job pissing SJWs and feminist while at it, but let's not fool ourselves, they are only after fame and money for themselves: both psychology and PUA don't work.

I give Roosh some props for being the only big PUA who talks openly about the importance of looks, the fact game is not for the extreme sides of the spectrum (the very good-looking guys don't need it, and the very bad-looking ones don't have any use for it). Also, Return of Kings has some interesting articles.

But it's obvious that the guy isn't that great at picking up chicks. He's not incel tier looks-wise, he's tall, full head of hair at 38 (if I recall his age correctly), full beard which covers his strange chin nicely, etc. I'd rate him around 5/10. He may get some lays here and there but the fact he provides no infields at all mean we must trust what he says only and everyone knows that what a guy says about his sexual life is not a trustworthy source at all about his sexual life. Let alone in Roosh's PUA guru context. I myself have lied to people galore about my sexual status, especially to my dad.

I love how he says "I don't want to make my intimate life that open to public" as an excuse for his utter lack of infield footage.

Overall, he's Jordan Peterson tier to me: an obviously very smart guy who writes/says interesting things and does some great job pissing SJWs and feminist while at it, but let's not fool ourselves, they are only after fame and money for themselves: both psychology and PUA don't work.
I could have written the same stuff. Nicely summed up.

I'd rate Roosh a 7 though. He was a 4 before letting his beard grow and changing his haircut. Looks pretty handsome now, he has an old wise man / Taliban vibe.

I could have written the same stuff. Nicely summed up.

I'd rate Roosh a 7 though. He was a 4 before letting his beard grow and changing his haircut. Looks pretty handsome now, he has an old wise man / Taliban vibe.
Thanks. To be fair, yeah, I reconsider. With his news looks I'd say he's a 6.