Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roof collapses on normies at a party....

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
They should’ve RAISED the roof....
:feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek:

“Dozens hurt in floor collapse at S. Carolina condo party”

https://flyheightvideos.com/videos/ukiqof/

Video posted on social media shows the moment the floor of a clubhouse near Clemson University collapsed. A large party was taking place on the first level of the building with people dancing, when a large portion of the floor caved causing dozens of people to fall through to the floor below.

Results:
3A12B6DB DD8A 4C15 84AA 619455FC4F9A

Last edited:
Tehehehehehehe they should have used force shield to deflect it with their personalities tehehehehehe

You can hear a foid screaming in high pitch voice "GET OFF ME!" oh bitch sorry, yeah alright, cause this is only happening to you right? Fucking cunt

Now to have some bullets instead of the roof. :feelsokman:

I wish I was at that party when the roof collapsed.

EDIT: I thought I would have died from it, but after seeing the vid I see that it would cause mild injury at worst and its really just a floor. Still would have been fun though.

Last edited:
the owners, people who promoted it, dj are going to get sued into oblivion

and the state will go after owners / promoters with manslaughter

got walked on by normies for too long and went ham on the faggots, this roof is inspiring

Damn no one died. Still Better than nothing I guess.

You can hear a foid screaming in high pitch voice "GET OFF ME!" oh bitch sorry, yeah alright, cause this is only happening to you right? Fucking cunt
If I fell on some whores I'd use that opportunity to grab as many ass and titties as possible.

Were they playing Turn Down For What? Kek

If I fell on some whores I'd use that opportunity to grab as many ass and titties as possible.
That's is actually a good touchmaxx approach she can't say anything, if she say something you just say, "Bitch the floor fucking collapsed! And you think I care for your tits, fuck you cunt" and in your mind you be like :feelshaha::feelsohh::feelshehe:

That's is actually a good touchmaxx approach she can't say anything, if she say something you just say, "Bitch the floor fucking collapsed! And you think I care for your tits, fuck you cunt" and in your mind you be like :feelshaha::feelsohh::feelshehe:
Hopefully you can precum in your pants while doing it.

finally some fap material:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

"Dylann Roof collapsed on some normies"

If only the club was 20 ft higher there could've been some juicy dead normies

Dylann "Sent em to heaven with my 1911" Roof
Dylann "Real life COD in the house of God" Roof
Dylann "If you aren't white, you're in my iron sight" Roof
Dylann "Pulling the trigger on every nigger" Roof