Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel VICTORY! I DESTROYED A COLLEGE BULLY AND HIS FRIENDS ARE LAUGHING AT HIM

:feelskek:

Even cuckitors can come up with a more realistic larp post
Sorry that you're such a pathetic dork that you are too lazy to do any fight training and reap the rewards when someone finally pushes you. I am so much better than you, and you know it. Welcome to my ignore list!

Based. You give him a dosis of his own medicine. Your adrenaline levels must be through the roof.

Based. You give him a dosis of his own medicine. Your adrenaline levels must be through the roof.
They were, and my prediction I made weeks prior was right. I am far more confident in myself now. To be honest, I am hoping someone else tries to pick on me, so I can brutally humiliate them too.

Alright this might not be a larp after all, lots of twig normalfags that think they are hot shit because they've never been punched in the face before.

Take your meds schizo

Alright this might not be a larp after all, lots of twig normalfags that think they are hot shit because they've never been punched in the face before.
"evERybody has a plan until they get punched in the face"- Mike Tyson

If I was larping I'd say the dude was 6'4 Chad and that I knocked him out. He was a twig that face wise I mog, though somehow he has a gf.

That doesn't sound like a college thing but more of a high school one, good that you fucked him up.

It finally happened, what I said I wanted to happen (to boost my confidence further) has come to pass, and I believe I will receive no punishment for my based behaviours

Basically, all day this guy in my class has tried to play tough as he knows I am a rather meek reserved gentleman that does not get off on unneeded violence. It is depressing how normies see civilised people like me as "pushovers" and "doormats" when really I just like being nice to people. All day he made subtle threats, but I just turned the other cheek and ignored them, but on break he was around the same space I go to along with some of my friends and I accidentally got some water on his shoe, he told me to apologise so I said "I am sorry I got some water on your shoes" and he replied "Good bitch" I then replied, "you're the bitch not me" he then said he could slam my head with a broom he was holding, so I decided to throw all the water I had on him.

He came over to me and shoved me. That was the beginning of his big mistake.

He shoved me, tried to do it again but I did a right hand overhead punch, hitting his nose causing it to bleed, then the fight continued, he could see my form and one of the people I befriended in class (not sure who it was as I wasn't focusing on the crowd) said "Oh sh''' [my name] can fight". My form was great, my set ups were good, decent combinations and I think he could tell I am the better fighter as he looked quite scared. He kept trying to get away but I hit my chest and said "Come on, fight!" and "You ain't so bad you ain't so bad" .

After some minutes of him pathetically trying to defeat me, he put his hands down and just looked at me in defeat. I said "Would you like to stop? Let's shake hands" So we shook hands and walked away. He could have done a sucker punch, but I kept my other hand behind me and wanted to do things like the ultimate gentleman. I then asked him if he wanted me to get him any tissues for his bleeding nose.

Then the teacher came out and demanded to know what was going on, as someone had alerted him that he started a fight with me. The fight was finished by the time he came around, and I said we weren't really fighting, we were just messing around. The teacher replied "Who called you a bitch then?" I said he did but he was joking.

Now everyone, including his friends are calling him Rudolf the red nose deer LOL

You might ask why I didn't continue and break his jaw as I was about to do, but I don't want to get kicked off my course. They asked me to write my account of the events, spoke to witnesses, and will be looking at the CCTV. Hopefully I am not unjustly expelled.
Based, but you should have beaten him worse

That doesn't sound like a college thing but more of a high school one, good that you fucked him up.
Yeah it seems with Americans things are different culturally. Over here nobody tries to intervene and seldom do people start recording. Over here in England, people can go to college at 16, so the highschool experience still goes on.

Last edited:
It finally happened, what I said I wanted to happen (to boost my confidence further) has come to pass, and I believe I will receive no punishment for my based behaviours

Basically, all day this guy in my class has tried to play tough as he knows I am a rather meek reserved gentleman that does not get off on unneeded violence. It is depressing how normies see civilised people like me as "pushovers" and "doormats" when really I just like being nice to people. All day he made subtle threats, but I just turned the other cheek and ignored them, but on break he was around the same space I go to along with some of my friends and I accidentally got some water on his shoe, he told me to apologise so I said "I am sorry I got some water on your shoes" and he replied "Good bitch" I then replied, "you're the bitch not me" he then said he could slam my head with a broom he was holding, so I decided to throw all the water I had on him.

He came over to me and shoved me. That was the beginning of his big mistake.

He shoved me, tried to do it again but I did a right hand overhead punch, hitting his nose causing it to bleed, then the fight continued, he could see my form and one of the people I befriended in class (not sure who it was as I wasn't focusing on the crowd) said "Oh sh''' [my name] can fight". My form was great, my set ups were good, decent combinations and I think he could tell I am the better fighter as he looked quite scared. He kept trying to get away but I hit my chest and said "Come on, fight!" and "You ain't so bad you ain't so bad" .

After some minutes of him pathetically trying to defeat me, he put his hands down and just looked at me in defeat. I said "Would you like to stop? Let's shake hands" So we shook hands and walked away. He could have done a sucker punch, but I kept my other hand behind me and wanted to do things like the ultimate gentleman. I then asked him if he wanted me to get him any tissues for his bleeding nose.

Then the teacher came out and demanded to know what was going on, as someone had alerted him that he started a fight with me. The fight was finished by the time he came around, and I said we weren't really fighting, we were just messing around. The teacher replied "Who called you a bitch then?" I said he did but he was joking.

Now everyone, including his friends are calling him Rudolf the red nose deer LOL

You might ask why I didn't continue and break his jaw as I was about to do, but I don't want to get kicked off my course. They asked me to write my account of the events, spoke to witnesses, and will be looking at the CCTV. Hopefully I am not unjustly expelled.
That’s the spirit! Yeah fuck those people that take advantage of nice people and treating them like doormats