Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

roleplaying game where i dont have to play as chad?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
please recommend some games (rpg or whatever) where i can make my character ugly as shit and play as him like fallout

i cant play a single player games where the mc is chad anymore it will ruin my mind

please and thank you

Gmod, You play as an old Norwood man.
r/gmod - Dr Kleiner on a date

Last edited:
Jake and Richter in hotline miami 2 were incels 100%

Hungry Shark Evolution

Sharks are Chads

@Epedaphic thots?
Jake yes. 2nd one... not sure. I had a really hard time following the story. He's not the one from the first game who brings home a girl right?

okay schizo

Jake yes. 2nd one... not sure. I had a really hard time following the story. He's not the one from the first game who brings home a girl right?
No that's Jacket. Jacket's in prison in the second game, Richard is the one who shot him in the first (rat mask) and is playable in the second
He lives with his mother and only does the job because he needs money to take care of her. He tells his story to Evan in exchange for tickets to (forgot where) so he can escape the mess he's in and live with his mother in peace

No that's Jacket. Jacket's in prison in the second game, Richard is the one who shot him in the first (rat mask) and is playable in the second
He lives with his mother and only does the job because he needs money to take care of her. He tells his story to Evan in exchange for tickets to (forgot where) so he can escape the mess he's in and live with his mother in peace
thanks for this. i still just can't figure it out. i'm not sure if it's my brainrot at this point or what.

GTA 5, all 3 main characters are cucks in one way or another