Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Rate my ideal game

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I'm not saying that this is THE ideal game, just the ideal game for me.

My ideal game would something similar to fallout, the megaman X and Megaman zero games, metroid, Rachet & clank, Jak II, final fantasy and kingdom hearts
Where, the games are science fiction, your MC is the ultimate badass chad, or a completely customization character.

Th genre would either be a FPS or a platformer in 2D, 2.5D or 3D.
Exploration must be a key gimmick, you'd have to explore areas and discover secrets to uncover new items or secret weapons.
The weapons beng guns, not swords because swords are overused.
Guns are too, but for some reason, people are a bit more liberal with swords and bladed weapons enirely.
Just look at the smash bros. games, no character is allow to use a gun, unless it's a fictional, futuristic lazer gun, but shit load of characters use swords.

Gaining EXP is also something important to incorporate too, same with leveling up and gaining perks like in fallout to make the game easier and your character more OP.
Weapon customization is also a gameplay feature I adore, especially when it was in new vegas and the ratchet & clank games.
The weapon mods should be an optional feature too, so if you want to intentional make yourself weak to give yourself a challenge, you could.
I theorize that's the reason why there were so many useless plasmids in bioshock.
So yeah, this would be the kind of game where you start off weak, but you get more stronger and powerful overtime.
Just like in the megaman X and Zero games.
And by the way, one item pick up I like are lore cards, or items that can tell you the games lore.
I played cavern of dreams 2 weeks ago, i enjoyed finding the lore cards and learning about the games world and story.
The lore cards also help the games story flow more smoothly without being bogged down by narration or exposition.

Speaking of, the ost should feature sweet, kickass, rockin' tunes to get you in the mood and get your blood pumping.
A rock n' roll ost makes any game hardcore and memorable, just look at the Sonic and guilty gear games.
Fuck lamestream normie crap rap nigger shit, gimme rock and metal anyday.

The character designs should also be unique and creative too.
I'm not an FF fan, but I've played and enjoyed the 7 remake not long ago, and I've never gave a toss for kingdom hearts.
But I do love the character designs, guilty gear and blazblue had some fucking great character designs too.
I love how in blazblue, the characters wear old, traditional outfits, but design them to be modern, stylish and futuristic.
Same with guilty gear to an extent.

This maybe just me, but I'm not all that keen on the idea of voice acting in games.
Sometimes it's fine, but I also feel like, you would have more of a personally, intimidate connection to the games story and characters if you read the dialogue.
Its kinda like with reading a book.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.
Let me know what you think...

Last edited:
WW2 Cod without the shitty microtransactions + offline support

I'd love to try it ngl. As long as I can play offline. None of that online only bullshit
Playing games onlline only is a double edge sword, really.
Sure, playing online is cool and all, but if the only way to play it is online, then they'll be trouble preserving that game.
Online games run of servers that will eventually shut down, making them completely unplayable unless theres a private server or some shit.
Heres a list of shut down online games on tvtropes.

Ah yes, we don't want to offend the 5 near dead holohoax survivors do we?
Jews dying and then clownworld telling you it was worst shit ever

Jews dying and then clownworld telling you it was worst shit ever
Seriously, when the fuck are people going to get over that shit, rather than censoring it?
It's been 8 fucking decades.

Seriously, when the fuck are people going to get over that shit, rather than censoring it?
It's been 8 fucking decades.
History shit i guess was supposed to make people don't commit same mistake and they are fucking censoring history an shit that happened

History shit i guess was supposed to make people don't commit same mistake and they are fucking censoring history an shit that happened
And these fags say: "oh, hey, if you forget your history, your destined to repeat it!" smh