Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasties, the most empathetic and caring sex to laugh at our suffering, and call you a small dicked loser.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
They laugh at you, they mock you, they show no empathy, and they certainly don't help change anything about it, either. When they aren't outright insulting and devaluing you, they're subtly making jabs at you for your inceldom. It also seems that every single insult roasties (I'm mainly naming and blaming the wymmyns, because even most normal guys don't do this shit) throw out there is about your sexual prowess. Instead of showing genuine empathy for suffering guys like us, they instead completely devalue and insult us (while lonely females are empathized with, unlike us men. Clearly we deserve to be alone and without sexual contact, since we're men).

And in the same breath, they virtue-signal bullshit about how they're so nice and caring.

Yeah, roasties gonna roast. They want non chads out of the gene pool.

Females are incapable of empathy.

A girl has never randomly insulted me at least. I would probably go ER on the spot