Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roasties mega toasty after being told that only men are expected to self improve

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl those roasries got so mad they had to lock my thread.
They where saying the dumbest shit like "kweens are expected to not be fat" meanwhile most women are obese and men are thirsting after fat landwhales.
You will never see a female being told to self improve, it's not a concept that exists for their gender

using reddit as an incel :feelskek:

Female """"self improvement"""" = dont be 300lbs / 136kg

Perfectly nailed it

There is more posts deleted on that thread then there are posts left lmao

There is more posts deleted on that thread then there are posts left lmao
Kinda like a thread on this site from 2017 but replace deleted posts with banned posters.

Zt00 PNU d

Literally this meme

I hate womenoids

It’s been ingrained in us since we were little girls to grow long hair, don’t eat too much or you’ll get fat, keep a skincare routine, maintain basic personal hygiene, put together nice outfits.
maintaining hygiene, putting on some cream, wearing sensible clothes, eating sensible amounts of food and LETTING YOUR HAIR GROW?! THE HORROR! :feelsohh: not even to mention that you're not expected to do any of these as a foid: most foids struggle to maintain basic hygiene (17% of Polish foids don't wash themselves everyday), most have wrinkly sunburnt skin, so I guess they mean "putting on make-up" by "skincare routine", their fashion is all about displaying as much skin as possible without any aesthetic considerations, many of them are landwhales and long hair is neither a requirement for a relationship nor a hard thing to maintain (unless you want crazy hairstyles, but the same applies to short hair) :feelsseriously:

Vagina > Meaning of universe

Reddit is only soy now.