Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roasties are getting severely anally-shattered over an app called MakeApp.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
All it really is is an app that uses an algorithm that accurately predicts what you look like without makeup (it only works if the user is wearing makeup, of course). However, the wamins are losing their shit over a stupid little program. Enjoy the butthurt.

Attachments

• bumhurt1.png
    bumhurt1.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 155
  • bumhurt3.jpg
    bumhurt3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 124
  • bumhurt5.jpg
    bumhurt5.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 127
  • bumhurt6.png
    bumhurt6.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 144
  • makeapp1.jpg
    makeapp1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 130
  • makeapp2.jpg
    makeapp2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 121
The men are immune to it, lol.

Attachments

• makeapp4.jpg
    makeapp4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 133
Lololol omg the ana sharkesian one is EPIC.

How does it feel you cunts? For men to *gasp* see what you look like without fakeup? Are you that insecure? Don't you want to be just like men?

HAHAHAHA their tears are delicious.

Lol at those triggered foids
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's kind of amazing to hear women assign importance to grievances. Recently redstate had an article about Dan Schnieder's allegations written by a woman and she took a break from talking about the sexual assault allegations to complain he made girls feel unattractive. JFL

Sexual equality is a joke.

KEK. LifeFuel. Foids need to learn that they should accept their looksmatch.

Lololol omg the ana sharkesian one is EPIC.
The average feminist doesn't change much on MakeApp though, probably because they're already really ugly. Might that be the reason why feminists are so bitter and angry and hate all men?

Attachments

• feminist.jpeg
    feminist.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 107
The average feminist doesn't change much on MakeApp though, probably because they're already really ugly. Might that be the reason why feminists are so bitter and angry and hate all men?
This isnt really a tool against them, this is a tool for exposing old and used up roasties for what they really are so men dont fall for their childish tricks.

Sorry english is not my first language.

holy shit whoever thought of this is genius

LMFAO just read the user reviews. How is it sexist? I just want to see a real person, what is wrong with that? Women are vile creatures.

But does not matter, women never run out of betabucks or orbiters. The pig lady experiment proves it.

This has been around for awhile. If I remember correctly they got it taken down.

If I remember correctly they got it taken down.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did. Foids will protect their inflated SMV more than they protect their own children.