Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie posts on rating subs and can't handle people telling her the truth

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
wtf did she expect

A curry would gladly marry her. worship her and kiss the ground she walks on

Pretty bad Reddit thread. Only 3 replies. Not worth it

I have been treated like shit due to my height and looks since day one, I will feel sorry for foids being rated the day after never.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: This bitch does NOT have body dysmorphic disorder.

I haven't looked up the official DSM criteria, but BDD is classically characterized as a teenager or young adult who obsesses about imperfections she sees in a mirror THAT OTHERS DO NOT SEE.

E.g. if you think you're fat/ugly and most people on reddit are saying you're hot.

Not if you think you're hot and most people on reddit saying you're fat/ugly. :feelshaha:

A curry would gladly marry her. worship her and kiss the ground she walks on
She has literally 600+ matches on Tinder and has hook-ups with Tinder Chads all the time - at least once 2 in the same day. Her biggest problem right now is one of her FWBs from Tinder broke his condom inside of her. And she's already a single mom. This is just classic shit.

So I am recently single. Tonight I decided to put myself out there and download tinder. I got a match and we started talking. He came over and one thing lead to another and we had sex. He left around 3am. I opened the app shortly after and our messages are gone. The dude unmatched me before he even left the fucking parking lot.

I’m not necessarily looking for a relationship but this is rough. Was I that bad?! Is this a common thing in online dating that I just need to get used to? I think I might prefer to be forever alone. I’ve never felt so bad about myself.
and
This is a no judgement place, ya?

So after my awful tinder experience the other day (TL;DR-hooked up with a guy, he sucked in bed, unmatched me before he even left the parking lot) I was chatting to someone else. We decided to hang out. Had some good discussion and then amazing sex. Probably the best sex I’ve ever had. Then cuddled and talked for a long time. I’ve already heard from him today and we are gonna hang out again.

Now THATS the kind of tinder hookup I was hoping for, glad I gave it another chance haha.

This is all after only two days on the app, and I have 600 likes to filter through now think I’m done for a while
and
If you read my past posts, you’d see that I joined tinder and have had some ups and downs. I met a FWB that is super good in bed and it’s been fun.

He came over last night. Aaaaand the condom broke. He came inside me. And according to my period app, I’m ovulating today. And my cycle is pretty regular so it checks out. I’ve never had unprotected sex during my fertile time and not gotten pregnant.