Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie on Twitter insults Andrew Tate, doesn't realize she proved she's nothing but a sexual object

it also shows inherently that being gay is wrong and nobody actually supports nor likes LGBTQ. Even in the black community if you disagree with a black woman youll be hit with "this nigga is fruity", "ok fruitcake", "you're so zesty", "this nigga is gay", "you must like men". Being gay is used as an insult but you'll have people lying to themselves and praising faggotry.
Why can't blacks speak normal. Im buying all back people a dictionary...

For women everything is about sex. I mean this is an incel site and is dedicated to a sexual topic but for women it’s always something that alludes to their holes or access to their holes. They know that’s all the value they bring to the table.

I saw fucking news sites posting this and congratulating the flat bitch on her "incredible comeback" against him.

Good. Let the normies show what they truly think of dicklets. I can't imagine being a dicklet and not being immediately blackpilled by this about what normies truly think about you despite whatever thin veneer of surface-level acceptance and compassion they might be trying to shower you with.

Let the "progressive", "social justive desiring" normies keep on making jokes about dicklets, manlets, and anyone and everyone that doesn't immediately make foids' blown-out cunts tingle. Let them squee about how hot the Meekses are, and bitch and moan about West Elm Calebs while the average guy gets nothing from Tinder except single moms looking for a betabuxx. Let them do all of this.

Because every time they do, our ranks grow. 99% of the losers that are being mocked and spat in the face might just let it slide, but if even just the remaining 1% breaks and takes the blackpill, it's worth it.

I saw fucking news sites posting this and congratulating the flat bitch on her "incredible comeback" against him.

Good. Let the normies show what they truly think of dicklets. I can't imagine being a dicklet and not being immediately blackpilled by this about what normies truly think about you despite whatever thin veneer of surface-level acceptance and compassion they might be trying to shower you with.

Let the "progressive", "social justive desiring" normies keep on making jokes about dicklets, manlets, and anyone and everyone that doesn't immediately make foids' blown-out cunts tingle. Let them squee about how hot the Meekses are, and bitch and moan about West Elm Calebs while the average guy gets nothing from Tinder except single moms looking for a betabuxx. Let them do all of this.

Because every time they do, our ranks grow. 99% of the losers that are being mocked and spat in the face might just let it slide, but if even just the remaining 1% breaks and takes the blackpill, it's worth it.

Her comeback made no fucking sense either plus it's an awful fucking playground insult I bet a 9 year old autistic kid can come up with something better then that pathetic comeback

"[email protected]"

So she's implying she's the one with the small dick?

She never said he is the one with the small dick

Fucking retarded autistic foid why does she have any position of power she's so fucking annoying and plus look at her face it's such a punchable face
She's flat ASF and unattractive too saying he has a small dick.

And they say males think about sex all day. Women can literally do nothing but talk about dick size or sex in every breath they take.
every breath you take
ill be watching you @kretschmer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back