Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie on Twitter insults Andrew Tate, doesn't realize she proved she's nothing but a sexual object

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg/status/1608056944501178368?s=20&t=q0O1z6dT7P9vfryt5ftEGw

This roastie insulted Andrew Tate by saying he had a small dick but didn't realize by doing so she proves the only merit she can judge anything on is sexual. She's also basically saying it's ok to fat shame or body shame women as well. Average foid intelligence.
20220722 025612

Typical female insult about dick size jfl....so pathetic. It proves that foids are just children. You don't see men using insults like loose vagina or something.

And they say males think about sex all day. Women can literally do nothing but talk about dick size or sex in every breath they take.

Typical female insult about dick size jfl....so pathetic. It proves that foids are just children. You don't see men using insults like loose vagina or something.

And they say males think about sex all day. Women can literally do nothing but talk about dick size or sex in every breath they take.
Their entire world and hobbies are built around sex.

“Small dick energy” says the bitch who was fucking McDonald’s roasted beef patties as her “libia” lmfao

Greta craves some dick. Maybe she'll finally shut up if someone shoves one in her mouth.

Her IQ is fucking shit, and here I thought some of us have low iq
Remember online if you want people to praise you for being low IQ just pretend to be a woman and suddenly acting like a retard is empowering.

Greta is a greedy LGBT Jew Foid

Greta craves some dick. Maybe she'll finally shut up if someone shoves one in her mouth.
No, no man should be forced to slide his dick into her STD infested, dried up cum filled mouth. That's just full blown faggotry.

>smalldickenergy
But remember lads, size doesn't matter! :bluepill:

Check out this cuck projecting his faggotry on tate.

"Translated this for you: My 33 cars are a pathetic attempt to compensate for my inability to feel like a real man, which conflicts with my constant diet of toxic masculinity. I am an impotent bottom who attacks young women as a way to perform for the men I truly desire."

View: https://twitter.com/avitable/status/1607903076102598656

>women
>Opinion

"Translated this for you: My 33 cars are a pathetic attempt to compensate for my inability to feel like a real man, which conflicts with my constant diet of toxic masculinity. I am an impotent bottom who attacks young women as a way to perform for the men I truly desire."

Tbh I hate faggots but it's annoying when bluepilled cucks use bottom as an insult. It not only proves their morals mean nothing but it also reinforces how insults are ok if they're centered around men. No one hates dykes as they do faggots.

Bruh if he actually said something like that to her, all online hell would brake loose. West is so cucked its unbelievable.

Tbh I hate faggots but it's annoying when bluepilled cucks use bottom as an insult. It not only proves their morals mean nothing but it also reinforces how insults are ok if they're centered around men. No one hates dykes as they do faggots.
True. Youre not allowed to say anything about dykes because muh misogyny.

True. Youre not allowed to say anything about dykes because muh misogyny.
Even on 4Chan and other places you get shit thrown at you because of simps. "BUT MUH LESBIANS ARE HOT!"

It's not our fault we were born with small dicks. Why do they always sexually objectify us?

she's not a kid anymore time to bully this autistic cunt
Wait, I think I remember her. Is she that dumb bitch who went on about climate change?

Ain't this the climate retard loli? Mashallah she's all grown up and still a bitch.
Someone should've offed that fmeagol long ago in Sims 3.

Ain't this the climate retard loli? Mashallah she's all grown up and still a bitch.
Someone should've offed that fmeagol long ago in Sims 3.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: her pure vegetarian diet will no doubt do that.

same old insults, next ill see "its giving virgin energy", "ok misogynistic incel".

cucks are absolutely disgusting, what does he gain from posting that. Not only does he look pathetic but he belittles himself.

it also shows inherently that being gay is wrong and nobody actually supports nor likes LGBTQ. Even in the black community if you disagree with a black woman youll be hit with "this nigga is fruity", "ok fruitcake", "you're so zesty", "this nigga is gay", "you must like men". Being gay is used as an insult but you'll have people lying to themselves and praising faggotry.

it also shows inherently that being gay is wrong and nobody actually supports nor likes LGBTQ. Even in the black community if you disagree with a black woman youll be hit with "this nigga is fruity", "ok fruitcake", "you're so zesty", "this nigga is gay", "you must like men". Being gay is used as an insult but you'll have people lying to themselves and praising faggotry.
No, people will praise female faggotry and faggots who fuck other faggots but they hate bottom men because they see it as demasculinization.

damn people must not care about the environment anymore
imagine needing to dickride andrew tate for attention
big fall.

damn people must not care about the environment anymore
imagine needing to dickride andrew tate for attention
big fall.
See like here's the thing, he put in all that work and for what? I hope it's not to find wife material because near 80% of foids already had their fun can you imagine if a virgin did all that and then have some kind of fuckery selection? Lol

She is ugly and has a flat body ( no tits, no ass ). So it's looks pathetic when she use insults related to sexuality.

For women everything is about sex. I mean this is an incel site and is dedicated to a sexual topic but for women it’s always something that alludes to their holes or access to their holes. They know that’s all the value they bring to the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back