Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel roastie is going blind from eye color surgery

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-

she was already married, leeching off her husband living in a nice home in a high class neighborhood before she got the procedure

And still this dumb bitch couldn´t help herself and tried to become better looking to attract gigachad despite knowing beforehand that she could go blind.

I really hope with every fiber of my body that she goes fully blind soon and then ropes.

when turtorial mode is too boring

tHiS iS wHaT lIvInG wItH dEpReSsIoN lOoKs LiKe

nice red eye color btw ayy lmaoo

It gives me immense pleasure every fucking time when I see a hypergamous roastie whore gets rekt like this. This made my day. Wonderful, just wonderful.

giphy.gif

another one.

She looks like your typical stuck up, hypergamous bitch. Unfortunately she got the contacts out in time so she can still see.

Going blind is one of the worst things that can happen to someone. I don't get how you can take that risk, she probably had BDD despite being validated so much.

Good. She can feel helpless the rest of her stupid blind life.

How do you manage to fuck up on tutorial mode?

Her looksmatch already killed himself years ago, when living on debug mode is too hard so you install trainers

I hope this happens to every slut that gets it:feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelskek::lul:

Her looksmatch already killed himself years ago, when living on debug mode is too hard so you install trainers
:feelskek:

Unless you are so deformed that you feel like killing yourself anyway, cosmetic surgery is for shitty people.

If your body works you should simply be glad it does.

women have to go far out of their way and put forth a lot of effort to fuck up their lives