Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie is "concerned" about Chad beating foids to a pulp

@Retardfuel already posted this

EDIT: I just want to clarify that I am not talking about the women's perspective here but solely the men's. I do know that many women seem to like this.
So basically what she is saying is it’s ok for foids to like it but men can’t. How is it even exposed to happen then peak foid logic :foidSoy::feelsclown::feelstastyman:

So basically what she is saying is it’s ok for foids to like it but men can’t. How is it even exposed to happen then peak foid logic :foidSoy::feelsclown::feelstastyman:
Toilet humor at this point kek

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/14g8qq9/am_i_the_only_one_who_finds_it_very_concerning/

Doesn't matter roasties are literally begging Chad to abuse them, it's clearly his fault :foidSoy:

So she doesn’t find it disturbing women are into that, but is disturbed when men have the complementary desire to give those women what they want? This says a lot about soyciety. The male part to the male-female dynamic is always seen as evil, while the woman is seen as passive victim.

i would beat the shit out of her

they are projecting as shit it is them who gets off at this Chad will only beat them for fun not to get aroused by it