Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW RIP ricecel

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I feel sorry for him :feelsbadman:. I wouldn't do the same thing even if i was 5 years old. I did once by accident when i was a kid but it was only a small nest in the ground that i hit with a tree branch, i don't remember how it felt to get stung.

I feel sorry for him :feelsbadman:. I wouldn't do the same thing even if i was 5 years old. I did once by accident when i was a kid but it was only a small nest in the ground that i hit with a tree branch, i don't remember how it felt to get stung.

View attachment 1199593
it's over

Fascinating
Yea bees and wasps are. I have eurasian hornets in my garden, they are big but friendly.

Vespa crabro1 w800h600

I'm literally sitting next to a huge swasp nest rn.

I like them
Nice. I have plenty of them in my attic and garage.

So you're outside browsing .is eh?

Total Bee Death

This is why I kill all bees—honeybees, bumblebees, yellowjackets, hornets, wasps, etc. when I'm outside (catching them with a clear glass cup and letting them suffocate).

what the fuck? why would you hit that big of a nest.

I got stung by 2 hornets that came out of my grill at our cabin. Can’t imagine how bad this hurt

@shitting @Outhouse @rn
Cozy. I sometimes wish i had an outhouse instead of a small indoor toilet. Imagine hearing a deer or a fox screaming in the distant while you take a shit or the grasshopper warbler in the evening. Maybe i will go outside whenever i take a piss just to hear natures sounds.

I got stung by 2 hornets that came out of my grill at our cabin. Can’t imagine how bad this hurt
I don't remember how it feels to get stung. Is it like taking a small sowing needle and penetrating your skin with it?

I don't remember how it feels to get stung. Is it like taking a small sowing needle and penetrating your skin with it?
Kinda. It’s a bit like electricity flowing through it as well because of the venom. Hurts a good bit

Total Bee Death

This is why I kill all bees—honeybees, bumblebees, yellowjackets, hornets, wasps, etc. when I'm outside (catching them with a clear glass cup and letting them suffocate).
TBD

Cozy. I sometimes wish i had an outhouse instead of a small indoor toilet. Imagine hearing a deer or a fox screaming in the distant while you take a shit or the grasshopper warbler in the evening. Maybe i will go outside whenever i take a piss just to hear natures sounds.
Cicadas, breathing doge at my foot

What a retard lol

Just getting stung by one hurts like a mofo.

Can you imagine getting stung by dozens of them lol

he wanted a views, money but chosed awful way to do it