Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Richest Man in India Wealthmogs 1.38 Billion People.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Mukesh Ambani- Net Worth: $98.8B
Mukesh Ambani.jpg

Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is an Indian billionaire businessman, and the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd., a Fortune Global 500 company and India's most valuable company by market value.

Family Home in Mumbai. (Worth $2B and 27 Stories High).
5 facts about Antilia, Mukesh Ambani's $2 billion Mumbai mansion |  Architectural Digest India
Inside Mukesh Ambani's House Antilia - 27-Storey Building With 3 Helipads,  6 Floors of Car Parking, And More

Car Collection: 138 Supercars.
Which luxury cars do the Ambani family own? Bentley, BMW, Mercedes,  Rolls-Royce, Lamborghini … that's just the beginning | South China Morning  Post

Private Jets.
Mukesh Ambani's Boeing Business Jet - Ambani's Jets, Mittal's Yachts:  Luxurious Rides Of The Ultra-Rich | The Economic Times

Mukesh Ambani's YachtLighting the Fuse

~$100M Wedding for his Daughter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeZ9y70Ea04
merlin_147918726_b9d73ded-e366-4a1e-ba37-71d3f8ffa780-superJumbo.jpg

Poorest Half of India.
India census says 70 percent live in villages, most are poor | The Seattle  Times

Indian billionaires are failing to help the country's poor – but it's more  complicated than you think | The Independent

Last edited:
No money for your race

I dont like India at all.

Ugliest looking yacht I’ve seen

It just doesn't seem fair, how can 1 man have all that power

Clown world, one man has more resources that he could spend in 10 lifetimes while hundreds of millions are starving right next to him. And fucking people dont rebel against current system that is barely enough to survive, people at the bottom whos only option is to wageslave for food.

No money for your race
With that kind of money I wouldn't mind being a black or even abo.
Clown world, one man has more resources that he could spend in 10 lifetimes while hundreds of millions are starving right next to him. And fucking people dont rebel against current system that is barely enough to survive, people at the bottom whos only option is to wageslave for food.
Read Das Kapital by Marx. It has some good points about how fucked up this system is.

With that kind of money I wouldn't mind being a black or even abo.
I was obviously joking.

This guy is a fucking cuck. He spent 100 million on his daughters wedding. He spent 100 million to celebrate the day when his daughter gets brutally fucked by some nigga. We're hitting levels of cuckolding that shouldn't even be possible

despite all this money, he still looks like a melting currycel with skin that resembles shit as much as possible, especially one that you would see in a public toilet when someone forgot to flush.

This guy is a fucking cuck. He spent 100 million on his daughters wedding. He spent 100 million to celebrate the day when his daughter gets brutally fucked by some nigga. We're hitting levels of cuckolding that shouldn't even be possible
As if she hasn't already been brutalized in all three holes by a list of chads. 100 million is a big hit, even for a billionare. Its a culture I guess. I have a curry friend, he told me some curry dads spend as much as their entire life savings on their daughter's wedding.
despite all this money, he still looks like a melting currycel with skin that resembles shit as much as possible, especially one that you would see in a public toilet when someone forgot to flush.
he outjewed the jews

I was obviously joking.

The man his daughter is marrying is Anand Piramal, son of another of India's richest men by being born to another well-connected and powerful family; this is how business and politics work in South Asia, by family arrangements and nepotism.

@Caesercel

His mansion's name literally translates to "I have money". I know this guy since he was not in the list of the ultra hyper rich. He really grew to insane wealth. He and other super rich people of India drive around in super mega cars while people are starving on the streets. People stop everywhere to take pictures of their cars. One of them was the first person in whole Asia I think to have a special Ferrari car. It is a sad sight and it is not restricted to India. In many countries you will see mega rich people going around in luxury cars right next to super poverty, homeless and starving people. I've seen way too much of it out there.

It just doesn't seem fair, how can 1 man have all that power
Bcz that guy's buisness has close relations w India's prime minister. The government actively supports him and in doing so crushes foreign and small businesses. Many foreign enterprizes have left India.
There's a reason why Curries are so easy to bully. We are a slave race after all.

As if she hasn't already been brutalized in all three holes by a list of chads. 100 million is a big hit, even for a billionare. Its a culture I guess. I have a curry friend, he told me some curry dads spend as much as their entire life savings on their daughter's wedding.

he outjewed the jews
Obviously. This seems turbocucked to me.
The man his daughter is marrying is Anand Piramal, son of another of India's richest men by being born to another well-connected and powerful family; this is how business and politics work in South Asia, by family arrangements and nepotism.

@Caesercel
It's still cucked to drop 100 million.

[UWSL]he outjewed the jews[/UWSL]
Rotshchild

You and I both looks mog him
Im not so sure about myslef tbh

His mansion's name literally translates to "I have money". I know this guy since he was not in the list of the ultra hyper rich. He really grew to insane wealth. He and other super rich people of India drive around in super mega cars while people are starving on the streets. People stop everywhere to take pictures of their cars. One of them was the first person in whole Asia I think to have a special Ferrari car. It is a sad sight and it is not restricted to India. In many countries you will see mega rich people going around in luxury cars right next to super poverty, homeless and starving people. I've seen way too much of it out there.
What did this guy even do?
Bcz that guy's buisness has close relations w India's prime minister. The government actively supports him and in doing so crushes foreign and small businesses. Many foreign enterprizes have left India.

There's a reason why Curries are so easy to bully. We are a slave race after all.
Nepotism is everything in being successful financially

He inherited most of his money, though, from his family's business empire: not self-made in the slightest.

Mogger. He Mogs me to infinity

No amount of cash can wash curry off

He inherited most of his money, though, from his family's business empire: not self-made in the slightest.
Yes but when I first heard about him he was not as rich as now. What I mean is that his wealth has grown insanely amounts since I first heard of him. Yes, he inherited money, but he elevated that money to another level, not everyone is capable of that. Many people that inherit this type of thing end up bankrupt. He took what he had and made more with it, because, he already had all resources and he knew how to make more money from the money he already had, including influence, internal, and external.

H

he outjewed the jews
He is Jew approved :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back