Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ricelcel with glasses gets attacked by crackhead and lost

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
the reaction how the ricecel is full of fear. "Please chill, don't beat me, please!"
the comments laugh about him:
"The women is stronger than him"
"what a loser"
"lol feminine"
"loser"
"he don't deserve the girl"
"HAHA"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHyyevswLSA

Last edited:
Even though he seems normie tier, there is no raw sexual attraction from the foid, especially not after a moment like that. He’s sitting there painting with the foid like he’s a female friend of hers from elementary school. He is just a female to that woman, I can just see it. Over for chinks

Even though he seems normie tier, there is no raw sexual attraction from the foid, especially not after a moment like that. He’s sitting there painting with the foid like he’s a female friend of hers from elementary school. He is just a female to that woman, I can just see it. Over for chinks
users here will say "false, females love feminine men!"
this forum lost the sense what a female really want...
she will never see him as a sexual partner.

users here will say "false, females love feminine men!"
this forum lost the sense what a female really want...
she will never see him as a sexual partner.
True. A “good looking” feminine man is just another faggot that makes perfect friends for a foid. But true sexual attraction comes from being a chad that has a large dick, hairy, high testosterone, and tall.

True. A “good looking” feminine man is just another faggot that makes perfect friends for a foid. But true sexual attraction comes from being a chad that has a large dick, hairy, high testosterone, and tall.
realistic view of the female nature

It’s worse than that. She was smiling/laughing while it happened:
IMG 4948
IMG 4949

She sees him as a laughingstock

Fucking savage barbaric world we live in. No one's civilized anymore

That guy in the video isn't good looking.

Man, I don't understand how people get punked out by these homeless people. They probably haven't ate or slept well for weeks, if they give you problems you should be able to easily handle it. Some homeless dude once threatened my friend and my friend broke a bottle on his face.

Man, I don't understand how people get punked out by these homeless people. They probably haven't ate or slept well for weeks, if they give you problems you should be able to easily handle it. Some homeless dude once threatened my friend and my friend broke a bottle on his face.
Tell him I'm still looking for him! And when I find him I was a full bottle of booze

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back