Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Ricecels STAY FUCKING AWAY!) Rich ricecel BRUTALLY rejected!

Chink foids are some of the most racist people out there. Man it must suck on the daily being an average rice cel in the west
That's true. Noodlewhores are so self hating they don't want to date their men and rather die in pain. I hate noodlewhores as much as I hate white women.

She’s saving herself for some chad.

That's true. Noodlewhores are so self hating they don't want to date their men and rather die in pain. I hate noodlewhores as much as I hate white women.
I was on cuckbook earlier today and saw a profile of a 8/10 noodlewhore. She was feminist, had a high paying tech job, and had hobbies (guitar). All her photos had 10+ ricecel orbiters. Here’s the kicker: her partner is this 4/10 whitecel. Fuck man, life is unfair.

He is literally Kpop model tier looks rich as fuck from a multi-millionaire family probably.

And she tells him to fuck off.

Why?

Because she is really hot and Russian.

Meaning, she will be trying to go for Oligarch sons instead.

Asians = CUCKED4LYFE

He is literally Kpop model tier looks rich as fuck from a multi-millionaire family probably.

And she tells him to fuck off.

Why?

Because she is really hot and Russian.

Meaning, she will be trying to go for Oligarch sons instead.

Asians = CUCKED4LYFE
Yep. she will go for a white chad even if he is not so wealthy.
She’s saving herself for some chad.
yes. she saving herself for a white chad

He thought he could make up for his mistake of being born chinese with hard work and effort jfl.

Men should set standards instead.

Holy shit. He should have just bought a Russian girl with all his money. He has more than enough

there's no such thing as a ricecel chang.

Kevin-Kreider-1024x820.jpg

this guy never got any matches on tinder. this is literally 0.1% of ricecels.

what is the average ricecel going to do?

mkwong57.jpg

the top guy got none? are you fucking serious? using that picture? link to the experiment?

How do you know she's russian? I can barely make out her features. I always thought she was an Asian with dyed hair.

Video is probably staged like all of these chinese viral videos are.

Google Kevin kreider

He talks about it himself

He didn't get NO matches. He just had to date dumb whales from the sound of it:

“It started to hurt my self-esteem because I know I’m a good-looking guy but I wasn’t getting any responses, so then I lowered my standards and lowered them again, until I finally got some interest,” he told HuffPost. “I realized how screwed up this was, especially when other white guys had no problem lining up dates and the girls were good-looking and educated.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/asian-men-dating_us_5b0ed83de4b0568a8810e2d0

This is why I cant understand approach maxxers, just dont do it. The simplest understanding of probability is all you need to know its futile.

This guy is actually good looking

“It started to hurt my self-esteem because I know I’m a good-looking guy but I wasn’t getting any responses, so then I lowered my standards and lowered them again, until I finally got some interest,” he told HuffPost. “I realized how screwed up this was, especially when other white guys had no problem lining up dates and the girls were good-looking and educated.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/asian-men-dating_us_5b0ed83de4b0568a8810e2d0
Did he got laid IRL?

imagine being ripped at sub 10% bodyfat which is insanely hard and painful to achieve

yet only disgusting whales would barely tolerate you

c1509b39d228d2230d00d5527f806833.jpg

that has to be so rage inducing

This is fucked up. Racepill strikes once again. You will suffer even if you're "chang"

imagine being ripped at sub 10% bodyfat which is insanely hard and painful to achieve

yet only disgusting whales would barely tolerate you

c1509b39d228d2230d00d5527f806833.jpg

that has to be so rage inducing

look at his non existant bulge. there's the problem.

girls would prefer a smaller less ripped guy that fills out the bulge more.

almost all ricecels have autism imo.
What makes you say that lol.
Life fuel for me tbh.lol
NT maxxed and everything lol.

Last edited:
What makes you say that lol.

vast majority of rice people are extremely socially awkward with very low verbal aptitude. ricecels have the lowest verbal aptitude out of any group of people. think about it, when was the last time u listened to a motivational speech made by a rice? or heard a funny comedy set by a rice? i have never.

irl, rice do not make eye contact. rice looks down. rice can't emote correctly socially.

flat monotone speech.

man those are all signs of autism. Japan is proven to have the most autism. the problem is the actual autism rates are actually even higher than that.

• Abnormal Body Posturing or Facial Expressions.
  • Abnormal Tone of Voice.
  • Avoidance of Eye Contact or Poor Eye Contact.
  • Deficits in Language Comprehension.
  • Delay in Learning to Speak.
  • Flat or Monotonous Speech.
  • Inappropriate Social Interaction.

almost all ricecels suffer from these autistic symptoms.

vast majority of rice people are extremely socially awkward with very low verbal aptitude. ricecels have the lowest verbal aptitude out of any group of people. think about it, when was the last time u listened to a motivational speech made by a rice? or heard a funny comedy set by a rice? i have never.

irl, rice do not make eye contact. rice looks down. rice can't emote correctly socially.

flat monotone speech.

man those are all signs of autism. Japan is proven to have the most autism. the problem is the actual autism rates are actually even higher than that.

• Behavioral Disturbances.

Pretty interesting, I've probably mentioned it to myself but I had obviously insufficient resources putting it together.
You seem like a good authority on anti-NT things.
Why do you think most autists love what the japanese love? fantasy, manga, shiny sci fi, etc?
I think their languages are implicitly unflowing because they are autistic.
Literally because autistic people are highly irritable all of their words are short/ one or two syllables.
Yes Asians are very flat, nonexpressionate and irritable.
That is also an autistic trait.
They're also straight on concrete thinkers which makes them misunderstand abstracts.
Where plot, story, human emotions, etc. fall non-substantial in their minds.
Why do you think as a species they developed autism?

Last edited:
Pretty interesting .Yo useem like a good authority on anti-NT things.
Why do you think most autists love what the japanese love? fantasy, manga, shiny sci fi, etc?
I think their languages are implicitly unflowing because they are autistic.
Literally because autistic people are highly irritable all of their words are short/ one or two syllables.
Yes Asians are very flat, nonexpressionate and irritable.
That is also an autistic trait.
They're also straight on concrete thinkers which makes them misunderstand abstracts.
Where plot, story, human emotions, etc. fall non-substantial in their minds.

yup. China's traditional theater is literally autistic screeching. for thousands of years this went unchecked. all the autistic ricecels was like YO DIS IS DOPE MUSIC! fukken LMAO I can't even make this chit up.

yup. China's traditional theater is literally autistic screeching. for thousands of years this went unchecked. all the autistic ricecels was like YO DIS IS DOPE MUSIC! fukken LMAO I can't even make this chit up.

Dude I believe so many behaviors are just unchecked for autism.
Many world leaders/ figures of history probably had it.
I've seen this before.
Makes me sad every time.

Fucking bitches only care about the looks
They care about the domination associated with nonmalleable elements to a person's identity.
Or getting such high status that is the result of the things of the classic dominarch.
Women are after the classic dominarch, and not something that can be produced from modern infrastructure.
They want the suprastructure in people psyches.
Men with naturally good reflexes/ motor coordination/ pain resilience/ high ability/ good, virile, sculpted looks.
This is way more universally, and logically desired than anything the leftist liberal faggots have to say on the matter.

Dude I believe so many behaviors are just unchecked for autism.
Many world leaders/ figures of history probably had it.

vast majority of world leaders don't in the west. Maybe George W Bush had it. However, he could've been acting every time he was in public. it's interesting to observe he never stumbles on words anymore now that's he's more senile. it was like he was playing a role while doing the most insidious deeds.

Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, Kennedy, Obama, Trump are all charismatc people on the opposite spectrum of autism.

The reason women look for nonmalleable traits even though it may not be that big of a thing socially/ intellectually is because it's underlined by the female mind/ their biology. You can have a total bad ass who is optimally produced/ maxxed here... but it won't matter because women are wanting the geno-hierarchy to exist as a thing.
And because the only thing they recognize is having winner-life-karma, WLK on other people by the subcommunication of good genetics.
Winner life karma is only made through good genes. Everything else seems like a tryhard desperate cope to women.
vast majority of world leaders don't in the west. Maybe George W Bush had it. However, he could've been acting every time he was in public. it's interesting to observe he never stumbles on words anymore now that's he's more senile. it was like he was playing a role while doing the most insidious deeds.

Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, Kennedy, Obama, Trump are all charismatc people on the opposite spectrum of autism.
I'm more referring to muhammads, genghis khans, english lords who got to where they are without charisma but dominating the right people.

now he should lern the blackpill , foids are so retarded , she was on a way to an OVERBURST EZ LIFE , but nah imma say no

fucking dumb retards

I'm more referring to muhammads, genghis khans, english lords who got to where they are without charisma but dominating the right people.

autistic people are usually low test, passive, betas.

they are not high test conquerors.
now he should lern the blackpill , foids are so retarded , she was on a way to an OVERBURST EZ LIFE , but nah imma say no

fucking dumb retards

listen she's just not attracted to his rice dick. you can't give her a lambo and millions to be with him.

that is how low the ricecel sits.

A LOOKSMAXXED,STATUSMAXXED AND MONEYMAXXED RICE ASK FOR MARRIAGE TO A WHITE RUSSIAN FOID AND SHE FUCKING REJECT HIM!!

ITS FUCKING OVER,NO MATTER WHAT IF YOUR RACE IS WRONG YOU'LL BE SUFFER TO DEATH

RICECELST,THAT'S THE BEST YOU'D ACHIEVE !
AND HE SPERGED OUT AFTER REJECTION

THIS IS FUCKING OVER FOR THIS GUY,HE SWALLOWED RACEPILL IN A BRUTAL WAY!

Completely humiliated, he musn't have taken enough showers :feelskek::feelskek:

autistic people are usually low test, passive, betas.

they are not high test conquerors.
Do you think they're self aware enough of their shitty position to be paranoid compensators?
Like chinks are?

Do you think they're self aware enough of their shitty position to be paranoid compensators?
Like chinks are?

vast majority of chinks are not aware of their shitty position. they have mentally ill cope like I BETTER THAN BLACK MAN! I BETTER THAN CURRY MAN! I ONLY 2ND TO WHITE MAN! he will believe it even in his 40's and still incel. He will believe that notion even as he passes 100 WMAF couples in a day then looks at the single AMWF couple like OH see this coupling happens all the time too.

that is what vast majority of ricecels believe.

vast majority of chinks are not aware of their shitty position. they have mentally ill cope like I BETTER THAN BLACK MAN! I BETTER THAN CURRY MAN! I ONLY 2ND TO WHITE MAN! he will believe it even in his 40's and still incel. He will believe that notion even as he passes 100 WMAF couples in a day then looks at the single AMWF couple like OH see this coupling happens all the time too.

that is what vast majority of ricecels believe.
where do you live that they act like this lol./

where do you live that they act like this lol./

are you mentally ill? just look at the cope over at r/Asianidenity r/asianmasculinity

or even R hapa

they haven't even accepted the most fundamental truth, they think racism has nothing to do with the way they look. I got banned from posting there because I said Ricecels are target demographic of these Paris robberies and chit because the average ricecel is physically too small and weak looking. Thugs aren't racist against the chinaman. Thugs are only targeting women, old people and asian people because YOU LOOK FUKKEN WEAK!

They banned me for dropping such a fundamental fact of reality.

are you mentally ill? just look at the cope over at r/Asianidenity r/asianmasculinity

or even R hapa

they haven't even accepted the most fundamental truth, they think racism has nothing to do with the way they look. I got banned from posting there because I said Ricecels are target demographic of these Paris robberies and chit because the average ricecel is physically too small and weak looking. Thugs aren't racist against the chinaman. Thugs are only targeting women, old people and asian people because YOU LOOK FUKKEN WEAK!

how tall do you think the general notion you think of those asians are? what range.
and I am not denying the majority of them are that way. I am just wondering where you are from that it is so utterly transparent. I live in seattle. I know the majority of them are materialistic.
I hated growing up in my liberal shit stain house. And I've have to use fact ... after fact... after fact to pose up the truth. Hoping they wouldn't make an aversion to it. I couldn't ask them to use basic sensical inference.
The best story was me saying

'SUPERFICIAL PEOPLE'
to them. and my uncle said... ughhhnf THEY ARE. in a tone he wanted to escape.

Yeah asians are copelords/ reality evaders. So are liberals.
I think fat gives off a hormone that increases E.
And they're the most skinny fat race of all time (they try to androgynize themselves so they can feel proud about their small stature.

or even R hapa

I spent quite a lot of time lurking on r/hapas.Never seen anyone saying this'I BETTER THAN BLACK MAN! I BETTER THAN CURRY MAN! '.In fact there are some black people posting on r/hapas.You seem carrying an agenda to try to incite hatred towards asians.

how tall do you think the general notion you think of those asians are? what range.
and I am not denying the majority of them are that way. I am just wondering where you are from that it is so utterly transparent. I live in seattle. I know the majority of them are materialistic.
I hated growing up in my liberal shit stain house. And I've have to use fact ... after fact... after fact to pose up the truth. Hoping they wouldn't make an aversion to it. I couldn't ask them to use basic sensical inference.
The best story was me saying

'SUPERFICIAL PEOPLE'
to them. and my uncle said... ughhhnf THEY ARE. in a tone he wanted to escape.

Yeah asians are copelords/ reality evaders. So are liberals.
I think fat gives off a hormone that increases E.
And they're the most skinny fat race of all time (they try to androgynize themselves so they can feel proud about their small stature.

I live in a big metro city.

ya their retarded cope now is that Asian men have higher T than both black men and white men due to these test studies.
main-qimg-0549aa8fb5e5d8808ef40767f90c1b34.webp

ASIANS HIGH T NOW HIGH T! WE HIGH T!- mentally deranged ricecels

complete autism.

Yeah I'm going to believe those numbers when the chinaman looks like this at 5'7.

mkwong57.jpg

just fukken LMAO

I live in a big metro city.

ya their retarded cope now is that Asian men have higher T than both black men and white men due to these test studies.
main-qimg-0549aa8fb5e5d8808ef40767f90c1b34.webp

ASIANS HIGH T NOW HIGH T! WE HIGH T!- mentally deranged ricecels

complete autism.

Yeah I'm going to believe those numbers when the chinaman looks like this at 5'7.

mkwong57.jpg

just fukken LMAO
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0549aa8fb5e5d8808ef40767f90c1b34.webp
For some reason it wasn't working. Is that fucking test taken in china? lol

I spent quite a lot of time lurking on r/hapas.Never seen anyone saying this'I BETTER THAN BLACK MAN! I BETTER THAN CURRY MAN! '.In fact there are some black people posting on r/hapas.You seem carrying an agenda to try to incite hatred towards asians.

R hapa is mentioned last as it is lesser than the previous 2 forums. in many ways has become a bluepilled activist forum. They think the racism they face is completely based on race. They identity as Asian males a lot of them.

I got banned from R hapa twice. Once for posting the Paris groups target Asian males because they look weak. which is a fact they can't accept.

Another time they banned me for saying, Maybe Asian males aren't attractive. How can they blame their mothers for marrying out to improve her genetics?

the latter thread while more controversial is also a fact of reality. how are Hapas going to deny that Asian males simply are not attractive in the west. It's best to racemix. a 5'2 asian female should only marry a 5'6 asian male to produce a 5'5 son? their cope isn't reality. Whatever hapas go through, Asian males go through worse. By a huge margin.

Last edited:
R hapa in many ways has become a bluepilled activist forum. They think the racism they face is completely based on race. They identity as Asian males a lot of them. They are not as concrete in their racial pride as pure asian males though. so no they don't say that. However,

I got banned from R hapa twice. Once for posting the Paris groups target Asian males because they look weak. which is a fact they can't accept.

Another time they banned me for saying, Maybe Asian males aren't attractive. How can they blame their mothers for marrying out to improve her genetics?

the latter thread while more controversial is also a fact of reality. how are Hapas going to deny that Asian males simply are not attractive in the west. It's best to racemix. Whatever hapas go through, Asian males go through worse. By a huge margin.
What you are saying has nothing to do with your claim that Asians and Hapas thinking they are better than other people.

What you are saying has nothing to do with your claim that Asians and Hapas thinking they are better than other people.

the asian part is proven beyond a shadow of doubt. go read r asian masculinity r azn identity. EVEN On this forum, before my arrival ricecels still consistently shit on currycels for being bottom tier.

the hapa less so. but they are still bluepilled about Asian males when they banned me for simple truths. so it's relevant to the topic.

Last edited:
View attachment 91833View attachment 91834View attachment 91835This successful food blogger Ricecel realised it was over, swallowed the Blackpill, and jumped to his death. Not before reviewing his own last meal though :feelskek::feelskek:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-folks-jumped-death-posh-City-restaurant.html

tell me that dude isn't inbred looking. All the similar last names, Kim, Chan, Lee, Wu etc..... East Asians are just a genetic abomination of inbreeding.

manlets. dicklets. autistic. ugliness. all hits the same group of people. we need world class coping skills to keep us from the rope.

trololo tbh tbh

flat monotone speech.

Very huge possibly legit observation. Do you have any studies on this perhaps like autism rates or anything? Would be a good blackpill and I think you're on to something. I think maybe it's not recognized as autism as much in these countries because to them it's normal.

Very huge possibly legit observation. Do you have any studies on this perhaps like autism rates or anything? Would be a good blackpill and I think you're on to something. I think maybe it's not recognized as autism as much in these countries because to them it's normal.

research is bullcrap. cus 90% of asian parents would never take their children to be tested for autism. 100% of asian parents have an autistic Asian doctor anyways. They do not believe in that mental condition. EVEN STILL Japan has the highest autism rate.

autism-rate-among-children-select-countries-worldwide.jpg

In my everyday interactions, Chinese people are farrrrrrrrr more autistic than Japanese people. Especially in a racial mixing pot this is seen clear as day. A Japanese/Chinese boy in a population of Japanese/Chinese people will not stand out with their autism.

A Chinese or Japanese boy in a racial melting pot with blacks and whites you will clearly see the CHinese boy having the most autistic traits. It is clear as day.

research is bullcrap. cus 90% of asian parents would never take their children to be tested for autism. 100% of asian parents have an autistic Asian doctor anyways. They do not believe in that mental condition. EVEN STILL Japan has the highest autism rate.

autism-rate-among-children-select-countries-worldwide.jpg

In my everyday interactions, Chinese people are farrrrrrrrr more autistic than Japanese people. Especially in a racial mixing pot this is seen clear as day. A Japanese/Chinese boy in a population of Japanese/Chinese people will not stand out with their autism.

A Chinese or Japanese boy in a racial melting pot with blacks and whites you will clearly see the CHinese boy having the most autistic traits. It is clear as day.

I agree with you. I wish we could get better data. You are almost certainly right. I never thought about it before.

I agree with you. I wish we could get better data. You are almost certainly right. I never thought about it before.

you don't need Data. Use critical thinking skills and your observation of reality.

Observe Chinese kids with black and white and brown kids in the same setting. The Chinese kid will have the lowest verbal aptitude. Chinese kid will be the most shy and awkward. Chinese kid will make the least eye-contact. Chinese kid will have the most anti-social behavior. Chinese kid will be the least co-ordinated in physical activity.

I'm talking for the most part.

you don't need Data. Use critical thinking skills and your observation of reality.

Observe Chinese kids with black and white and brown kids in the same setting. The Chinese kid will have the lowest verbal aptitude. Chinese kid will be the most shy and awkward. Chinese kid will make the least eye-contact. Chinese kid will have the most anti-social behavior.

I'm talking for the most part.

I agree. This is actually one of the things I like about ricecels. I like their concete thinking styles. I don't need data to prove it to me. I need data to prove it to others.