Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Ricecels STAY FUCKING AWAY!) Rich ricecel BRUTALLY rejected!

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

A LOOKSMAXXED,STATUSMAXXED AND MONEYMAXXED RICE ASK FOR MARRIAGE TO A WHITE RUSSIAN FOID AND SHE FUCKING REJECT HIM!!

ITS FUCKING OVER,NO MATTER WHAT IF YOUR RACE IS WRONG YOU'LL BE SUFFER TO DEATH

RICECELST,THAT'S THE BEST YOU'D ACHIEVE !
AND HE SPERGED OUT AFTER REJECTION

THIS IS FUCKING OVER FOR THIS GUY,HE SWALLOWED RACEPILL IN A BRUTAL WAY!

Just look at the ridiculously weak bone structure of his personality.

almost all ricecels have autism imo.

Next level simping.

JFL at this manlet height boosting shoes.

After looking at clearly,he is literal "chang" lmao.

this is over for changs.

man this thread should be pinned on forum. This is most brutal thing I seen in a while.
It's too brutal for most of us tbh. Just imagine : if 3/4 of this forum commits suicide, then there's no more forum. It's over. Suifuel for the remaining 1/4. :cryfeels:

there's no such thing as a ricecel chang.

Kevin-Kreider-1024x820.jpg

this guy never got any matches on tinder. this is literally 0.1% of ricecels.

what is the average ricecel going to do?

mkwong57.jpg

there's no such thing as a ricecel chang.

Kevin-Kreider-1024x820.jpg

this guy never got any matches on tinder. this is literally 0.1% of ricecels.

what is the average ricecel going to do?

mkwong57.jpg
this just proves the racepill.

It is over if youre from a wrong race.

Oh, boy. Hard to watch. I'm gonna go ahead & cope by saying this was staged for views, what with the teary outburst at the end and all.

I've seen this before.
Makes me sad every time.

Fucking bitches only care about the looks

When will ricecels learn...

Oh, boy. Hard to watch. I'm gonna go ahead & cope by saying this was staged for views, what with the teary outburst at the end and all.

most Asian males have autism.

I've witnessed this in person. An AMWF couple walks into a ramen noodle shop and sits right across from me. Dude looked like a kpop idol with the mushroom cut and everything.

anyway, during the course of the meal she must've unloaded some brutal blackpill to him. Breaking up with him or she took some chad dick. He let out a shriek and slaps the food off the table and runs out like a sissy with his stupid hair bouncing all over the place.

The white girl looked embarassed af. she turned red. but sat and looked down then finished the rest of her meal then paid. Only one thing is for certain, that white girl won't mess with another ricecel again.

I've witnessed this in person. An AMWF couple walks into a ramen noodle shop and sits right across from me. Dude looked like a kpop idol with the mushroom cut and everything.

anyway, during the course of the meal she must've unloaded some brutal blackpill to him. Breaking up with him or she took some chad dick. He let out a shriek and slaps the food off the table and runs out like a sissy with his stupid hair bouncing all over the place.

The white girl looked embarassed af. she turned red. but sat and looked down then finished the rest of her meal then paid. She's not going to mess with another ricecel ever again.
They are a passionate lot. Wonder if he was the same way in the bedroom!

during the course of the meal she must've unloaded some brutal blackpill to him. He slaps the food off the table and runs out
The white girl looked embarassed af. she turned red. but sat and looked down then finished the rest of her meal then paid. She's not going to mess with another ricecel ever again.

That's not sissy, that's heroism. :feelsokman:

anyway, during the course of the meal she must've unloaded some brutal blackpill to him. He slaps the food off the table and runs out like a sissy with his stupid hair bouncing all over the place.

I think it’s how they were raised tbh, doesn’t the mom do most of the raising in places like China? The whole tiger mom things turns them all into super high inhibition autists.

They are a passionate lot. Wonder if he was the same way in the bedroom!

lmao asians are the opposite of passionate. have you ever seen an asian couple at a restaruant? literally both people on their phones. it's brutal. they are docile and meek 99% of the time. until an autistic burst comes out like that incident at the restaurant.

just completely autistic all around. I hate asian culture and people. and I'm ricecel myself.

this is asian culture. just look at it. listen to it. this is what ricecels create in art. FUCK i can't take it anymore. can you imagine this art being passed down through generations? LMFAO nobody ricecel could see that this garbage is ugly af to look at and terrible to listen to for centuries.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: first it was the 1000 iphones guy, and now this
fucking foid worshippers LMAO

lmao asians are the opposite of passionate. have you ever seen an asian couple at a restaruant? literally both people on their phones. it's brutal. they are docile and meek 99% of the time. until an autistic burst comes out like that incident at the restaurant.

just completely autistic all around. I hate asian culture and people. and I'm ricecel myself.

this is asian culture. just look at it. listen to it. this is what ricecels create in art. FUCK i can't take it anymore. can you imagine this art being passed down through generations? LMFAO nobody ricecel could see that this garbage is ugly af to look at and terrible to listen to for centuries.

Idk man lots of whites and other races really dig Asian culture. Anime, breathless katana showdowns, the delicious food etc. Sounds like a grass is greener on the other side type deal for you.

Chinese the kings of betabux. They can fashionmaxx and show off their luxury lifestyle, but at the end of the day some poor white chad will make a girls vagina wet more than he can.

Ricecels on suiwatch

A LOOKSMAXXED,STATUSMAXXED AND MONEYMAXXED RICE ASK FOR MARRIAGE TO A WHITE RUSSIAN FOID AND SHE FUCKING REJECT HIM!!

ITS FUCKING OVER,NO MATTER WHAT IF YOUR RACE IS WRONG YOU'LL BE SUFFER TO DEATH

RICECELST,THAT'S THE BEST YOU'D ACHIEVE !
AND HE SPERGED OUT AFTER REJECTION

THIS IS FUCKING OVER FOR THIS GUY,HE SWALLOWED RACEPILL IN A BRUTAL WAY!

How do you know she's russian? I can barely make out her features. I always thought she was an Asian with dyed hair.

How do you know she's russian? I can barely make out her features. I always thought she was an Asian with dyed hair.
Video title say so but if you look at her face you'll see she is not asian,seems like average white woman. Surely is white.

I think it’s how they were raised tbh, doesn’t the mom do most of the raising in places like China? The whole tiger mom things turns them all into super high inhibition autists.
i dont think that slapping food of the table counts as high inhib

Suifuel for ricecels.

Ricecels live in suicide mode

You know it's over when you can't even attract gold-diggers.
Idk man lots of whites and other races really dig Asian culture. Anime, breathless katana showdowns, the delicious food etc. Sounds like a grass is greener on the other side type deal for you.
***Korean and Japanese culture

Other Asian cultures? Not so much.

And a foid liking their food doesn't mean they'll fuck the men. Plenty of foids like Indian food but treat currycels as subhumans.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ this is the most brutal thing I've seen. I feel sorry for ricecells.

"Many believe it was fake"

LoL at chinks coping. The video is real. The low quality of the video and the whole scene looks realistic as fuck. Also why should they fake it?

Also the "Russian" woman in second article looks mixed or Central Asian. Not denying that there are white women marrying chinks, but they are extremely rare. On the other hand...

As8tx6twk8511

LoL at chinks coping. The video is real. The low quality of the video and the whole scene looks realistic as fuck. Also why should they fake it?

Also the "Russian" woman in second article looks mixed or Central Asian. Not denying that there are white women marrying chinks, but they are extremely rare. On the other hand...

View attachment 91118
Completely agreed.

View attachment 91118

Screenshot 20190220 235039 Chrome

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I don't speak aspie

That guy looks like a uber-chang facewise, also rich af, and see how brutally he gets rejected from a cracker whore. Damn.

That guy looks like a uber-chang facewise, also rich af, and see how brutally he gets rejected from a cracker whore. Damn.
I'm sure she thought " oh no what am I gonna do with his little rice dick in rest of my life" and rejected him

I’m autistic as fuck but even I would have enough social couth to just say yes to him and then breakup with him later in private. A large percentage of engagements fail anyway.

But let’s be honest, she probably got off on destroying him in public.

I’m autistic as fuck but even I would have enough social couth to just say yes to him and then breakup with him later in private. A large percentage of engagements fail anyway.

But let’s be honest, she probably got off on destroying him in public.
Yes I'm sure. foids are evil as fuck.man..

Damn. He can’t even be a betabuxx.

Over.

Chinese the kings of betabux. They can fashionmaxx and show off their luxury lifestyle, but at the end of the day some poor white chad will make a girls vagina wet more than he can.
Chink foids are some of the most racist people out there. Man it must suck on the daily being an average rice cel in the west