Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecels on suicide watch. Noodlewhore explicitly picks incel nigger over tall chang. (Video)

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★

your women really are the worst. My condolences. crazy how there's barely any asian ER's.

the black guy has incel looks and is shitty betabuxx material
the tall chang is a tall chang and is prime betabuxx material

still loses out

If any ricecel whatch this, he will rope today:feelsrope:, i have sui thoughts and i am not even asian...

20180911 204233

Damn. You can see the impact of her saying that she's not into Asian guys, lol. Asian girls not being into Asian guys, right...
I hope the sons of the whores all go ER and take their parents with them.
:fire:

This shit has to be fake. Where in America can a fat nigga like this bag a small petite Asian girl? Let me know and I'll move there asap.

This shit has to be fake. Where in America can a fat nigga like this bag a small petite Asian girl? Let me know and I'll move there asap.

its on a popular youtube channel so I'm guessing LA..

the black dude is tall though
Damn. You can see the impact of her saying that she's not into Asian guys, lol. Asian girls not being into Asian guys, right...
I hope the sons of the whores all go ER and take their parents with them.
:fire:
are you asian ?

Fucking everywhere. This is mild compared to what I see irl every day. But yes, all pop media is fake. They push the agenda until it becomes real then they keep going until whites and asians are in cages.

your women really are the worst. My condolences. crazy how there's barely any asian ER's.

the black guy has incel looks and is shitty betabuxx material
the tall chang is a tall chang and is prime betabuxx material

still loses out

Rip ricecels

Height-is-everything gang where you at??

are you a chang ? how tall are you ? in the US ? have you had an asian oneitis stolen by a white guy ?

I used to employ this asian couple. in their 60's. the man and wife were both 5'5". from South Korea. the guy married the girl when they were in their 50's.. she had a daughter from a previous marriage.. he raised the daughter and didn't have kids of his own. I saw some traditional respect from her to him, but behind his back, she would make fun of him for being small. He was parking a semi truck and she was standing next to me and commented that the little guy parks better than the big guy (a 5'9" asian guy I was hiring).. she looked pretty good for 60 though tbh. she was probably a top tier milf at 50