Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecels get lower starting incomes after graduating college than other races

Filipinos the only group where the foid gets more than the men

Cucked

Well at least Chinese men mog the rest of the Asians

So whites have no race now. Canada really thinks whites are the default setting. Over for deathnics

imagine going to COLLEGE, studying your ass off on stuff like differential equations for 4 years as Chad plows Stacy in the dorm next door, only to graduate a virgin making LESS than both of them

imagine going to COLLEGE, studying your ass off on stuff like differential equations for 4 years as Chad plows Stacy in the dorm next door, only to graduate a virgin making LESS than both of them
Why did you have to write this. It gave me ptsd

The juice is not worth the squeeze unless you've got a job lined up folks

That's why I wish to see more asian gamers. Only though gaming, others will respect us.

:feelsrope: exactly my reality except replace differential equations with harder shit like manifold theory and measure theory

That's why I wish to see more asian gamers. Only though gaming, others will respect us.
Ricecels need to racemix, they are an embarassing race

Canada is so cucked that white people don't even exist

Meh don't worry about it. Asians become top earners a few years in industry. Beginning doesn't prove much.