Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecel to chang. Surgery ascension

Speaking as a rice myself, I'd say this was totally not worth all the time and expense.

yeah that definitely isn't bias

No surgery for chink eyes

Anyways he looks good tbh

Better spend the money on booze

The amount of shit people go through just to have the halo effect.

The amount of shit people go through just to have the halo effect.
I will never get surgery. I shouldn't have to butcher and mutilate myself with a shit ton of money I don't have just to be accepted by soyciety. Fuck them. They are the problem. I'm not going to conform :feelsautistic:
Just picturing myself getting flesh and bones removed is nasty and makes me want to puke. :feelspuke:
You just pass down the burden of inceldom to your (eventual) kids anyway.

It took him long enough tho
The sheer effort and time people have to invest in this sort of thing is unreal, which is why you absolutely have to moneymaxx from day 1 if you wanna stand a chance at ascencion

The sheer effort and time people have to invest in this sort of thing is unreal, which is why you absolutely have to moneymaxx from day 1 if you wanna stand a chance at ascencion
That's true unfortunately. These surgeries are quite expensive.

He should go after teen pussy now that he looks like a kfag singer. Only way to compensate for the lost time and money is by taking as many teen virginities as possible

No surgery for chink eyes

Anyways he looks good tbh
There is. JFL so many chinks get eye surgery so their eyes look like a Caucasoid's.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/comments/fxbibf/this_is_me_after_10_years_of_procedures/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

he seems to know nothing about the specifics of his procedures nor does he even know what a profile shot is(jfl) so clearly he just went to a some crazy gook butcher and said "fix me" and got his face chopped up

Notice how he got rid of his Negroid nose and Negroid lips?:feelsokman:

He should go after teen pussy now that he looks like a kfag singer. Only way to compensate for the lost time and money is by taking as many teen virginities as possible
Yeah kpopmaxx is the way to go for rice

10 years, and how much money did it cost?

I know you are r/jordialba224

He looks better now anyways.