Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gets 12 inch BBC penis transplant

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
This must be satire. Funny still, though.

Of course is fake. In their logo is written "Where facts don't matter"

World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website purporting to be an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated to covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.[3]

It is run by Canadians Janick Murray-Hall and Olivier Legault and follows the old-school tabloid-style faux-journalism of its predecessors, such as the Weekly World News.[4]

lmao. good satire tbh..i wonder how many rivers would consider the option

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website purporting to be an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated to covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.[3]

It is run by Canadians Janick Murray-Hall and Olivier Legault and follows the old-school tabloid-style faux-journalism of its predecessors, such as the Weekly World News.[4]
Brutal blindpill tbh.

Hope they took the BBC from colvin

too bad its fake
for one moment i thought that i could escape my dickcel status.
it's so fucking irritating that women's physical flaws can be easily fixed with cosmetic surgeries, while there's no fucking way to cure small dicks and height surgery is fucking long,painful and risky. God is a fucking bastard. I hope he rots in hell. Hail Satan

There has to be a way of making your penis bigger, srs come on scientists and shit

damn nice bro. women love the bbc

Brutal blackpill @PPEcel would you consider this?

This is some bullshit lol, where'd he find a 12 inch cock laying around spare.

This is some bullshit lol, where'd he find a 12 inch cock laying around spare.
ye it satire. but apparently a legit billionaire did die on an operating table in France during penis transplant surgery

ye it satire. but apparently a legit billionaire did die on an operating table in France during penis transplant surgery
Robocock
Frankenschlong
Charlie & the chungus phallus.

Hope they took the BBC from colvin
Colvin had no bbc. He posted his dick photos on .me the only reason he was incel was because of mentalcel and being a dicklet.
Tragic. Not even moneymaxxxing can save you on those terms

One of those interracial transplants to completely mismatched recipient donors

Never alive if he had a small duck, cannoot die if already dead

fakecel if you don't get a foot long bbc transplant

Image 4
what ricepill does to mf

why doesnt he get a strap on or a cock sleeve.