Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reward Theory of Attraction: Effects on Attraction.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
We are attracted to those that we find it satisfying and gratifying to be with. If a relationship gives us more reward and pleasure than cost and pain, we will like that relationship and wish it to continue. Thus, even after a relationship ends, we may find ourselves drawn to people that remind us of the former person.

This can help explain why no love can feel quite the same as that "first". These "firsts" can generate sensations so new and unfamiliar that the experience feels almost unreal. Besides emotional engagement, these experiences also have a heavy dose of novelty. Novelty simply driving up dopamine and norepinephrine (brain systems associated with focus and paying attention and rewards). A first romantic relationship is the only time in which an individual is in "love" without ever having been hurt from such a relationship. If a person meets someone who reminds them of an ex, whether physically or a similarity in attitudes, gestures, voice, or interests, it may engage the representation in their memory. And since their first love, by result of its novelty and emotional significance, is potentially the most prominent, it may be the representation that is summoned when they meet a potential someone new, which effects the way they see that new relationship. Their old feelings, motivations, and expectations are all transferred into their memory, which can cause them to (if their new found partner reminds them of an ex) begin to repeat behaviors that they engaged in with that ex.

In 2005 Fisher and colleagues conducted a second fMRI study in which participants were still in love with a past partner. The study included 10 women and 5 men. The rejected participants viewed pictures of their ex and of a similar, emotionally neutral individual. Within the participants dopamine was again increased with viewing of the photographs

Firstlovepill fucks me both orally and anally

The thing is, they won't be more attracted to you if you do things that their ex used to do; it'll just remind them of how great their ex was in that respect. At the same time, any negative qualities are projected onto you and it's pretty brutal. In any relationship with someone who's been a whore, she would just think "oh, just like x used to do"

The firstlovepill deflowered me

The thing is, they won't be more attracted to you if you do things that their ex used to do; it'll just remind them of how great their ex was in that respect. At the same time, any negative qualities are projected onto you and it's pretty brutal. In any relationship with someone who's been a whore, she would just think "oh, just like x used to do"

The firstlovepill deflowered me
True. Interestingly, foids are more likely than men to think of their exs. Firstlovepill is very nightmarish contrary to what bluepilled philosophers and movies try to present.

I've never felt such intense attraction to a girl than my first ever crush.

These days I don't even think about her at all and haven't liked her in years.

I've never felt such intense attraction to a girl than my first ever crush.

These days I don't even think about her at all and haven't liked her in years.
I never have crush on any girl so far.

Can you elaborate your story a bit?
And the minimum standard of anything, how he looks or behavior, is based on her first love. It's how her door is opened. Cause that's what love is to her. Love is defined by her first love relationship. Her second and third are just like supporting sentences in a paragraph, not the main idea.

These are the reasons why a girl would never forget her first love. No matter how one copes with it, what a girl mostly remember is not how she got railed by Chad secretly on public or how she does degenerate things. What she mostly remembers is how the sweet chad caress her hair and kiss her stupidly, take each other's virginities, and gaze upon the stars as the Chad say "I really love you. You're all that I always want"
Fucking shit I need to cut most of the things I wrote cause I can't post it on this thread. It says "oops we have some problems"

And the minimum standard of anything, how he looks or behavior, is based on her first love. It's how her door is opened. Cause that's what love is to her. Love is defined by her first love relationship. Her second and third are just like supporting sentences in a paragraph, not the main idea.

These are the reasons why a girl would never forget her first love. No matter how one copes with it, what a girl mostly remember is not how she got railed by Chad secretly on public or how she does degenerate things. What she mostly remembers is how the sweet chad caress her hair and kiss her stupidly, take each other's virginities, and gaze upon the stars as the Chad say "I really love you. You're all that I always want"
Fucking shit I need to cut most of the things I wrote cause I can't post it on this thread. It says "oops we have some problems"
You sum it up very perfectly bro. It's really a big thing to be the first love of foids but unfortunately, we incels can never be anyone's first love.

Ppl were way happier in marriages when chastity was a thing. First time sex with soneone bonds you to them because its such an intense experience. That neural pathway will never die. Instead of divorcing you're way more likely to work on the marriage.

Fuck, I need to rope. The teenlovepill is just too brutal, I can't swallow it.

I'll never be any female's first