Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Review of Dragonkeeper: It's trash don't watch it

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
th

I was going to write a serious review but fuck it. It's just more girlboss BS. Ping trains for one (1, un, uno) scene and becomes strong enough to knock out a dozen grown male soldiers. Imagine if Gohan turned Super Saiyan 2 against Nappa when he fired the Masenko, it's like that.

3/10 do not recommend.

Okay, thanks. Not like I would watch it anyway tho.

Wasn't going to anyways

its a kids movie nigga

Okay, thanks. Not like I would watch it anyway tho.
I'm fuming that I have a childish friend and he brought me to watch it. Thankfully another, based friend was there to entertain him with some impressions of the characters. But he couldn't stomach it all the way through and curled up into a ball in order to nap or whatever. Even childish friend was looking at his phone for like the first four minutes, that's how unengaging the film is.

He claimed to like it later when we went for dinner. I was baffled. I don't see a single positive, the artstyle is ugly, the story is bland, the soundtrack doesn't enhance any scene or become the highlight to listen to later... It's just bad, man.

its a kids movie nigga
Shrek 2 is a kids movie. Finding Nemo is a kids movie. Skibidi toilet is a kids series.

This is a nobody movie. It falls flat in every single thing it attempts.