Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Retarded IT Whore forgets to log out of .Is account

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
I know who's the infiltrator, he's @Nukethisgayearth

I know who's the infiltrator, he's @Nukethisgayearth
:feelswhat: No nigga. If i was a sexhaver i’d be too busy plowing whores. Wouldn’t have time for IT

But bonus points to @ERadicator for making us all look like retards. Just brush your fucking teeth faggot

Lol this is like the 3rd time they featured this post and guess what, I didn't give them any attention then and I sure as hell won't now. Interested to see who it is though ngl :feelswhere:
But bonus points to @ERadicator for making us all look like retards. Just brush your fucking teeth faggot
No faggot, change your gay avi

Lol this is like the 3rd time they featured this post and guess what, I didn't give them any attention then and I sure as hell won't now. Interested to see who it is though ngl :feelswhere:

No faggot, change your gay avi
You were trying to bait them nigger. Just brush your teeth its not that hard

assuming that wasn't a joke/bait post, brush your teeth nigger.

Fuck off
Nigger you fuck off, you’re literally giving incentive for normies to keep trying to prove the bluepill against us.
BRUSH YOUR DAMN TEETH NIGGA

i don't even care
this forum is already a joke
with so many kiss having youngcels
How can a 26 KHHV NEET relate?

Truecels don’t need to brush their teeth

they know it is over for them and don’t care anymore

Nigger you fuck off, you’re literally giving incentive for normies to keep trying to prove the bluepill against us.
Just take the toothpill bro :feelstastyman:

Attachments

• coping.gif
    coping.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
:worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:
That is scary

Truecels don’t need to brush their teeth

they know it is over for them and don’t care anymore
Tbh.

Brush teeth daily = normie trait for a normie with motivation and make out sessions.

I brush my teeth twice a day.
Still no GF

@ERadicator does need to brush his teeth before he gets to a point where eating sugary shit rapes his teeth like what happens to me whenever I eat chocolate or anything like that, I try to avoid it now due to this.

@ERadicator does need to brush his teeth before he gets to a point where eating sugary shit rapes his teeth like what happens to me whenever I eat chocolate or anything like that, I try to avoid it now due to this.
Exactly my teeth hurts after just a few days. How does this nigga go 5 years?
:feelswhat:

Couldn't the moderators review the members who saw the post and ban the damn infiltrator from there?

@knajjd
Maybe, depends how many people were viewing the thread at the time.

I ate Ben & Jewwys the other day and had no issues, maybe the nerves have already died

Potato level IQs. It's a public forum. :feelstastyman:

Just more proof that a lot of the shit posted on there is gay LARPs.

the society should brush its teeth first, individual action is cope

Those screenshots indicate they are logged in, scary. There is literally a huge fakecel faggot among us, probably dozens. I don’t trust any one of u niggas ngl
Are you so naive to think we're not infiltrated by feminist scum, CIA agents, the FBI, Social Justice Warriors and the fuckers from Southern Poverty Law Center ?

Why don't mods ask for a vocaroo (saying for the person to send immediately, therefore foids would be catch) ? This would lower the number of female infiltrators

Why don't mods ask for a vocaroo (saying for the person to send immediately, therefore foids would be catch) ? This would lower the number of female infiltrators
They could just ask their cuck boyfriends to say something for them

They could just ask their cuck boyfriends to say something for them
Thats why I said immediately.

Also, we need to see the posts these foid posted on IT, if we found out that a july greycel saw this posts, just ban it

Idk why people worry so much about this shit. The account mostly likely doesn’t have a single post or is below 100. Also I doubt she “forgot” to log out. It was intentionally so people would start a witch hunt.

@Master you seemed to do a good job the past time this happened

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back