Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Retarded IT Whore forgets to log out of .Is account

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
@trying to ascend

Why don't mods ask for a vocaroo (saying for the person to send immediately, therefore foids would be catch) ? This would lower the number of female infiltrators
High IQ. Very few truecels have feminine sounding voices

Imaging wasting your life with online subhuman virgins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Any incel lifemogs IT turds

I’m a dude with ocd and teeth is one of my obsessions. Didn’t really care much about my teeth when I was a kid, until I became more aware. And when I got paranoid about having cavities, I brushed them very consistently, even changed my eating habits and did rituals of tea drinking. Only reason I have cavities now is because I haven’t been able to go to the dentist for two years since I’m no longer under my grandparent’s insurance. And I’m betting they’ve gotten worse despite all I do.

There could be many other factors besides not brushing. Which is the nutrients you might not be taking enough of (Vitamin C, K, D, A Calcium, mouth being too acidic, phytic acid consumption from wheats and nuts and whatever. You might want to get started on that before it’s too late. And you also might want to brush and floss your teeth.
Honestly why aren’t you brushing your teeth, if you don’t mind me asking? @ERadicator

Last edited:
Imaging wasting your life with online subhuman virgins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Any incel lifemogs IT turds

I'm more angry at the legit autist chads and tyrones here than I am with some retarded roasted beef.

I wish i was pretending to be an incel

Eh, fair enough. I understand... I probably would too if I were allowed to. But I suppose researching and acquiring methods to rope myself is kinda the same thing.

Oh yea we definitely have infiltrators her because i've seen IT brag about it before. Probably why we see so many greycel posts lately.

Those screenshots indicate they are logged in, scary.
Not scary at all newfag, one just naturally assumes with experience they make accounts to make it easier to stalk us.

There is literally a huge fakecel faggot among us, probably dozens. I don’t trust any one of u niggas ngl

This is where you wrong: the IT crowd are fellow incels they just are :bluepill: and LARP like they're different. They attack us so as not to embrace what they are.

Sometimes I have the fantasy that I'm an infiltrated fakecel but actually I'm just a truecel khhv :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:,i think the mod should ban any miserable bluepill signal on the forum

Last edited:
just deleted the post. next time i'll make sure to log out before i screenshot, thanks for letting me know

just deleted the post. next time i'll make sure to log out before i screenshot, thanks for letting me know
Nigga what the fuck the post actually got deleted :feelswhat:
@Dregster666 @ERadicator @Diocel

Nigga what the fuck the post actually got deleted :feelswhat:
@Dregster666 @ERadicator @Diocel
i thought we were all in on pretending be lonely virgins and posting posts from the site on our subreddit? right??

Plenty of faggots around here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back