Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retarded IT foid thinks she can beat a man

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
this is what feminism does to you:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nwggu7/make_me_at_least_i_can_reach_the_top_shelves/h199yq9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Sure, it will be just like your retarded netflix movies, you go girl! :feelskek:

Imagine being this deluded and not even having common sense to know such a basic thing, the absolute state of the west. No you dumb cunt, men ARE stronger than women, in fact average men are stronger than the average ATHLETE women

main-qimg-c76c62e97e58fe9a64a83dad92a02e89

and you're not strong, your probably just fat, don't confuse these two things.

expectation:

giphy.gif

reality:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA7Buw7Uxms

a fat soyish manlet punch you twice and you go to sleep. Now you showed me how not only women are weaker but also dumber than men, you literally only have these flappy stinky beefs down there, don't you?

All women who refuse to face reality say stupid shit like this :feelshaha:

12 yo guy can beat foids up, let alone enraged incels who actively want to

I think it's pretty common knowledge that human males have evolved to have a lot more upper body strength compared to women.

I saw this shit :feelskek:, retarded started saying a lot of non sense anedoctes.

''Hurr hurr my 3 year old daughter beat my uncle, now woman are very strong :feelstastyman:''

I don't know about IT """f*males""" man. They could very well beat me up since most of them are dudes in dresses anyway.

I challenge any IT foid to fight me.

The only thing a femoid can beat is my meat.

I always find hilarious how women, despite living in tutorial mode, seek ways to get enraged and miserable. As I said, she's probably living in a first world country enjoying the typical privileges of a whore but yet she decides to obsess with a group of niche virgin men saying the word ''nigger'' in the corner of the internet to the point where we live rent free in her roastie head.

If rosties can beat men why do they cry about "muh domestic violence" the most.

those whores watch too much capeshit, muh stronk wahman trope has warped their sense of reality, i wish she tried to beat some manlet only to get skullfucked to death

Dwarfs aside manlets are still taller than most women so I dunno what those foids are going on about.

this is like the people on /an/ who talk about how they could definitely hypothetically beat gorillas 1v1

the feminist narrative is apparently disposing some number of women to genuinely thinking this way which is incredibly interesting to me because it would justify female conscription and significantly alter the narrative of domestic abuse

She can beat his meat.

Lol she will never face a manlet in 1vs1 in a boxing ring without a whiteknight-backup.

It takes a top athlete foid to beat a soyboy fatty, the average female would get every bone in her skeleton broken in a real unrestricted fight. Refusing to admit reality is absurd and pathetic.

Sorry, but I’m afraid they have little to no chance against me being that for one, I know a way to handle intense pain, though it may leave me vulnerable, as I could tense every muscle into my body as hard as I can to dissipate the pain.
Two being that once I learn the trick on sucking my nutsack into my body or something, that tales away my vulnerability, granted I don’t decide to counter it. Which will involve attacking a weak point that everyone has, a liver strike.
Three: I have bearshaek, which is a working technique, I have in my arsenal that allows me to tap into my adrenaline, hence use my muscles beyond normal capacity.
Four: I am a dex type fighter. And as a dex type, my punches and slaps are fast enough to actually make a sound in the air.

Last edited:
Yes foids think cuckflix is Reality when in reality any middle school male would btfo any fully grown female. In reality tho I doubt a foid would do anything like that, they usually depend on their armies of militant cucks to protect and worship them.

Imagine an Incel Vs IT fight, it would just be a huge brawl with friendly fire because IT are all incels lmao

This thread deserves to be sticky. :feelsjuice:

the whore would run crying to the police station in the first punch :feelskek:

A dude could probaly knock her out in one punch.

Most avg built men could destroy MMA female fighters. Fuck feminism and they retarded politics.

The only way shed kick my ass is if she was a 6'2 butch dyke,she might have a chance then

the feminist narrative is apparently disposing some number of women to genuinely thinking this way which is incredibly interesting to me because it would justify female conscription and significantly alter the narrative of domestic abuse
Never gonna happen. The feminist narrative is all about convenience. When it comes to matters like conscription and domestic abuse they suddenly become delicate little things.

Even the lankiest male can beat the living shit out of a female.
I wouldn't try to get in those fights if I were her.

I responded to the whore but she never replied back because she realized how low IQ she is.

42769B64 BBF2 481A 9D91 BBD6A2E7C686

I'll slap that bitch right back into the kitchen

Another delusional femoid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back