JFL retarded IT foid thinks she can beat a man

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
71d 34m
this is what feminism does to you:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nwggu7/make_me_at_least_i_can_reach_the_top_shelves/h199yq9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Sure, it will be just like your retarded netflix movies, you go girl! :feelskek:

Imagine being this deluded and not even having common sense to know such a basic thing, the absolute state of the west. No you dumb cunt, men ARE stronger than women, in fact average men are stronger than the average ATHLETE women

and you're not strong, your probably just fat, don't confuse these two things.

expectation:

reality:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA7Buw7Uxms

a fat soyish manlet punch you twice and you go to sleep. Now you showed me how not only women are weaker but also dumber than men, you literally only have these flappy stinky beefs down there, don't you?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
298d 12h 40m
All women who refuse to face reality say stupid shit like this :feelshaha:

Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
★★★★★
8d 21h 4m
12 yo guy can beat foids up, let alone enraged incels who actively want to

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
I think it's pretty common knowledge that human males have evolved to have a lot more upper body strength compared to women.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★
144d 6h 17m
I saw this shit :feelskek:, retarded started saying a lot of non sense anedoctes.

''Hurr hurr my 3 year old daughter beat my uncle, now woman are very strong :feelstastyman:''

ThreeInchesLong

ThreeInchesLong

Greycel
2d 20h 38m
I don't know about IT """f*males""" man. They could very well beat me up since most of them are dudes in dresses anyway.

MrJangles

MrJangles

Recruit
★★★★★
18d 11h 12m
I challenge any IT foid to fight me.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
28d 11h 12m
id like to see them try, if they punched me, they'd hurt themself more than me:lul:

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
3d 1h 8m
The only thing a femoid can beat is my meat.

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

All posts in this account are satire MR FBI glowni
★★★★★
21d 14h 55m
I always find hilarious how women, despite living in tutorial mode, seek ways to get enraged and miserable. As I said, she's probably living in a first world country enjoying the typical privileges of a whore but yet she decides to obsess with a group of niche virgin men saying the word ''nigger'' in the corner of the internet to the point where we live rent free in her roastie head.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
315d 3h 54m
If rosties can beat men why do they cry about "muh domestic violence" the most.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★
167d 6h 15m
those whores watch too much capeshit, muh stronk wahman trope has warped their sense of reality, i wish she tried to beat some manlet only to get skullfucked to death

S

SuperPerfectCel

Veteran
★★★
13d 21h 13m
Dwarfs aside manlets are still taller than most women so I dunno what those foids are going on about.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
239d 20h 15m
this is like the people on /an/ who talk about how they could definitely hypothetically beat gorillas 1v1

the feminist narrative is apparently disposing some number of women to genuinely thinking this way which is incredibly interesting to me because it would justify female conscription and significantly alter the narrative of domestic abuse