Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retardcel trait: you realized it later in life.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
I realized that I'm [mildly] retarded only later in life. Mostly just from reactions and treatment from other people.
Some people treat me like I'm legit retarded.
There are also mean people who treat me with rudeness and cruelty. I still don't know how to react in these situations.
Of course, I try not to think about my defectiveness, it's just too sad and depressing if you accept reality as it is.
I'm mostly distracting myself from reality by reading, watching videos etc.
Years go by and nothing fundamentally changes in my life.

Deep down I always knew I was retarded but I was in denial up until I turned 10, where all my teachers and classmates shoved that fact down my throat.

I retarded in a lot of things, but not everything

Around people i become even more retarded, im awfully quiet and soft spoken, once an older foid asked me if im one of the special need people and once in the hospital one nurse asked the doctor can i make decisions for myself.

Deep down I always knew I was retarded but I was in denial up until I turned 10, where all my teachers and classmates shoved that fact down my throat.
teachers are brutally blackpilled, such a throughput of a sea of bodies that they can't afford empathy for all the kids. Which is why you see favoritism, preselection of support for chad genes

Brutal.

Around people i become even more retarded, im awfully quiet and soft spoken, once an older foid asked me if im one of the special need people and once in the hospital one nurse asked the doctor can i make decisions for myself.
I usually speak very quietly; people can barely hear that I say.
Meanwhille normgroids are usually very loud.

I realized that I'm [mildly] retarded only later in life. Mostly just from reactions and treatment from other people.
There are also mean people who treat me with rudeness and cruelty. I still don't know how to react in these situations.
Of course, I try not to think about my defectiveness, it's just too sad and depressing if you accept reality as it is.
I would make those people disappear.

once an older foid asked me if im one of the special need people and once in the hospital one nurse asked the doctor can i make decisions for myself.
Darn roasties receiving Chad's cock while belittling men like us. :lasereyes::feelsUgh:

Sounds like your a rotter like me, Been like this since i was 11 i am now 23

if you cant play this Social Game " this Nonsence " , while Woman dont have to do shit or People Born Fortunate Enough . Your always be called Names : Looser , Retard , Incel etc ... AS A MAN

Because woman are always good just the way they are " :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Aye I’m extremely socially retarded

I have severe retardation caused by isolation and humiliation. I sometimes can't distinguish reality from dream or daydream because everything is a total nightmare. People need to repeat everything to me. I went to doctor to check my ears but problem was damaged brain.

I have severe retardation caused by isolation and humiliation. I sometimes can't distinguish reality from dream or daydream because everything is a total nightmare. People need to repeat everything to me. I went to doctor to check my ears but problem was damaged brain.
Brutal. Do you live in Serbia?

Yes, I do. Degeneracy and horrible country management are killing people like me.
How did you diagnosed? I was in isolation for years and all i did was going for lone walks alone. Also abused by near everyone.

I was in isolation for years and all i did was going for lone walks alone.
Me too. I sometimes walk for tens of kilometers in just 3 days.
How did you diagnosed?
I went to psychologist, he sent me to psychiatrist but I stopped going because of bluepilled harmful shit and I didn't want to take medicines. Medicines make you vegetative soyish creature.

Me too. I sometimes walk for tens of kilometers in just 3 days.

I went to psychologist, he sent me to psychiatrist but I stopped going because of bluepilled harmful shit and I didn't want to take medicines. Medicines make you vegetative soyish creature.
Thats my youth adventures. Pretty wow isnt it?
I went once to military shrink medical department and i was being told basically that i was tripping about abuse and was my social inadequacy and thus i blamed others for it. I guess i was dreaming about elementary and high school. Окле си роде?

Окле си роде?
Јел ово ресторан у Немачкој па се срећемо ми Балкански лудаци? Ја сам из Србије али не желим да прецизирам ког дела да ме не документује неко.

Јел ово ресторан у Немачкој па се срећемо ми Балкански лудаци? Ја сам из Србије али не желим да прецизирам ког дела да ме не документује неко.
Хаха а мене чуди што нас има. Код нас је реткост још увек да неко никад није имао сексуални живот. У реду.

I have always known that there's something wrong with me.
Even when I was a 5-6 year old child with an understandably limited worldview and awareness of the things around him, I was already aware that I'm significantly different that others, and not in a good way.

Ay my late 20s I started suspecting I'm autistic. I started noticing my friends could easily pick up social cues that I'd have never imagined existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back