Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rest in peace to Saint Elliot

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
This post is prolly gonna come off as feds but as I get older over the years experiencing the true nature of the blackpill more and more I truly realize there are no other options. I see alot of people shit on king elliot here but he actually was willing to make a change in this world and was therefore more blackpilled than any of us. Sociopathy is the only logical reaction to this society. Don't just sit and complain all day and then claim you are more blackpilled when really your just a glorified coper

We honor the saint. Rip legend.

What change? How would he have improved anything with what he did?

He killed his ricecel rommates :feelsjuice:

Fun fact: In his times red and not blackpill was the central ideology in incel forums, blackpill took the crown only in 2016. And that's why ER couldn't understand why noone likes him.

He once brought a gun and then said "who is the alpha male now bitches?". He genuinely thought that being an alpha narcissistic male is what gets holes.

Last edited:
He will still live On in Our heads.

May He be blessed at this Point in time

As many normies dead as possible is a net gain in this world
No it isn't, it just satisfies a temporary rage. There's nothing of substance to it. All of your problems/the things you're mad about are still there.

He was a retarded autist who couldn't even make his way into a sorority house to kill a bunch of stacies, even though he was packing. His day of retribution against Chad and stacy was a disaster.

Saint Cho was a true Saint.

No it isn't, it just satisfies a temporary rage. There's nothing of substance to it. All of your problems/the things you're mad about are still there.
All those women and even the men he killed would just continue to reinforce hypergamy. It has to start somewhere.
And lol at you implying this is just about my rage. There is a war being waged on us. All of us here and the less on their side the better. Stop being a cuck

He is only worshiped because the media forces him a lot as a great incel terrorist and we ended up accepting that as a meme or real consideration., the real saint is CHO

All those women and even the men he killed would just continue to reinforce hypergamy. It has to start somewhere.
And lol at you implying this is just about my rage. There is a war being waged on us. All of us here and the less on their side the better. Stop being a cuck

I didn't say it was about your rage, it was about Elliot's rage. He's the one who killed people. But if you were to kill people, then yes it would just be you scratching your kill itch.

And even if we were at war, killing random people based on paranoid assumptions of hypergamy are not the way to win that war. Let's imagine they were hypergamous. So kill a few hypergamists. That doesn't stop hypergamy. Best case scenario, hypergamy continues on. Worst case scenario, every dead hypergamist emboldens other hypergamists to say "Fuck the inkwells, we're not scared."

I didn't say it was about your rage, it was about Elliot's rage. He's the one who killed people. But if you were to kill people, then yes it would just be you scratching your kill itch.

And even if we were at war, killing random people based on paranoid assumptions of hypergamy are not the way to win that war. Let's imagine they were hypergamous. So kill a few hypergamists. That doesn't stop hypergamy. Best case scenario, hypergamy continues on. Worst case scenario, every dead hypergamist emboldens other hypergamists to say "Fuck the inkwells, we're not scared."
You're a classic cuck making excuses for people who want you dead. Remember that. Only you will suffer if you don't stand up for yourself eventually

You're a classic cuck making excuses for people who want you dead. Remember that. Only you will suffer if you don't stand up for yourself eventually
I won't deny, I'm not exactly jerkin' myself every night thinking about dead normies. But that's beside the fact. Simply killing people you don't like does nothing for your cause.

I saw a video of a bunch of women in this test, see. They were asked which of the men they'd like to date/marry. They flat out refused the short guy. That made me mad. But killing those women would do nothing for me.

He was a retarded autist who couldn't even make his way into a sorority house to kill a bunch of stacies, even though he was packing. His day of retribution against Chad and stacy was a disaster.

Blessed be his name

His manifesto was indeed filled with many blackpills. It reminded me of a girl named Shay.

May he rest peacefully...

Y'all still worship this chink fagot?

I don't really like him tbh, I only enjoyed his autistic way of speaking but other than that he seemed like a locationcel. He perhaps could have gotten laid if he left chadifornia but I guess we'll never know.

He was Asian self hating white worshiper the proof killed his Asian mates

I felt for him and still do while reading his manifesto because it all feels so familiar but the "day of retribution" failed in so many ways. He definitely left a mark on society, maybe more than any of us on here ever will. Maybe that mark was for the worse in the eyes of a normie, but the fact that we are still talking about him years later proves all you need to know. He killed his ricecel roomates which I cant agree with, and shot at a bunch of normies on the street when his main plan was to kill everyone inside of a sorority. If he had managed to do that I think he would have sent a much better message. The killings opened a lot of normies eyes up to the possibility that there are a lot of young, sexually frustrated males walking around without much to lose at the end of the day. It is not good or bad, it is just another marker apart of many for a civilization in decline. In the end, he was just a frustrated soul without guidance. Something a lot of us can relate to.

He wanted to make a change and to spread the word of inceldom, but he chose the wrong way of doing so. That's why the media refer to the community as extremists, which is wrong.

1p8zwfaaxb431.png

May he rest in peace. He died for our sins.
In the future statues and temples will be built in his name.

Sociopathy is the only logical reaction to this
Dangerously Based :blackpill::blackpill:
He wanted to make a change and to spread the word of inceldom, but he chose the wrong way of doing so. That's why the media refer to the community as extremists, which is wrong.
No one asked GrAYcuck :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Y'all still worship this chink fagot?
Yes.

Elliot on whoremaxxing and the dick cope theory

Cs9cnts.jpg
rpbgvb69hnv71.jpg