Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rest in peace to Saint Elliot

wgm24

wgm24

Recruit
★★★★
4d 4h 10m
This post is prolly gonna come off as feds but as I get older over the years experiencing the true nature of the blackpill more and more I truly realize there are no other options. I see alot of people shit on king elliot here but he actually was willing to make a change in this world and was therefore more blackpilled than any of us. Sociopathy is the only logical reaction to this society. Don't just sit and complain all day and then claim you are more blackpilled when really your just a glorified coper

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
We honor the saint. Rip legend.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
134d 21h 39m
What change? How would he have improved anything with what he did?

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★
18d 21h 14m
He killed his ricecel rommates :feelsjuice:

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
17d 22h 57m
Fun fact: In his times red and not blackpill was the central ideology in incel forums, blackpill took the crown only in 2016. And that's why ER couldn't understand why noone likes him.

He once brought a gun and then said "who is the alpha male now bitches?". He genuinely thought that being an alpha narcissistic male is what gets holes.

wgm24

wgm24

Recruit
★★★★
4d 4h 10m
FrothySolutions said:
What change? How would he have improved anything with what he did?
As many normies dead as possible is a net gain in this world
Lonelycel21 said:
Who cares? They were prolly bluepilled retards who would betabuxx some ugly white woman in later years anyway
Lonelycel21 said:
Also I'm pretty sure they stole from him

Last edited:
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 10h 10m
He will still live On in Our heads.

May He be blessed at this Point in time

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
134d 21h 39m
wgm24 said:
As many normies dead as possible is a net gain in this world
No it isn't, it just satisfies a temporary rage. There's nothing of substance to it. All of your problems/the things you're mad about are still there.

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Rotten to the core
★★★★
16d 9h 53m
He was a retarded autist who couldn't even make his way into a sorority house to kill a bunch of stacies, even though he was packing. His day of retribution against Chad and stacy was a disaster.

Saint Cho was a true Saint.

wgm24

wgm24

Recruit
★★★★
4d 4h 10m
FrothySolutions said:
No it isn't, it just satisfies a temporary rage. There's nothing of substance to it. All of your problems/the things you're mad about are still there.
All those women and even the men he killed would just continue to reinforce hypergamy. It has to start somewhere.
And lol at you implying this is just about my rage. There is a war being waged on us. All of us here and the less on their side the better. Stop being a cuck

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
181d 13h 25m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
43d 18h 36m
He is only worshiped because the media forces him a lot as a great incel terrorist and we ended up accepting that as a meme or real consideration., the real saint is CHO

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
134d 21h 39m
wgm24 said:
All those women and even the men he killed would just continue to reinforce hypergamy. It has to start somewhere.
And lol at you implying this is just about my rage. There is a war being waged on us. All of us here and the less on their side the better. Stop being a cuck

I didn't say it was about your rage, it was about Elliot's rage. He's the one who killed people. But if you were to kill people, then yes it would just be you scratching your kill itch.

And even if we were at war, killing random people based on paranoid assumptions of hypergamy are not the way to win that war. Let's imagine they were hypergamous. So kill a few hypergamists. That doesn't stop hypergamy. Best case scenario, hypergamy continues on. Worst case scenario, every dead hypergamist emboldens other hypergamists to say "Fuck the inkwells, we're not scared."

wgm24

wgm24

Recruit
★★★★
4d 4h 10m
FrothySolutions said:
I didn't say it was about your rage, it was about Elliot's rage. He's the one who killed people. But if you were to kill people, then yes it would just be you scratching your kill itch.

And even if we were at war, killing random people based on paranoid assumptions of hypergamy are not the way to win that war. Let's imagine they were hypergamous. So kill a few hypergamists. That doesn't stop hypergamy. Best case scenario, hypergamy continues on. Worst case scenario, every dead hypergamist emboldens other hypergamists to say "Fuck the inkwells, we're not scared."
You're a classic cuck making excuses for people who want you dead. Remember that. Only you will suffer if you don't stand up for yourself eventually

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
134d 21h 39m
wgm24 said:
You're a classic cuck making excuses for people who want you dead. Remember that. Only you will suffer if you don't stand up for yourself eventually
I won't deny, I'm not exactly jerkin' myself every night thinking about dead normies. But that's beside the fact. Simply killing people you don't like does nothing for your cause.

I saw a video of a bunch of women in this test, see. They were asked which of the men they'd like to date/marry. They flat out refused the short guy. That made me mad. But killing those women would do nothing for me.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
21d 12h 9m
Greyandoldcel said:
He was a retarded autist who couldn't even make his way into a sorority house to kill a bunch of stacies, even though he was packing. His day of retribution against Chad and stacy was a disaster.

Blessed be his name

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
55d 17h 44m
His manifesto was indeed filled with many blackpills. It reminded me of a girl named Shay.

May he rest peacefully...

S

Startheon

Veteran
★★★
22d 16h 11m
Greyandoldcel said:

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★
29d 7h 0m
Y'all still worship this chink fagot?

H

hatefulricer

Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody..
-
1d 9h 55m
I don't really like him tbh, I only enjoyed his autistic way of speaking but other than that he seemed like a locationcel. He perhaps could have gotten laid if he left chadifornia but I guess we'll never know.

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
2d 23h 52m
He was Asian self hating white worshiper the proof killed his Asian mates

zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
37d 16h 55m
I felt for him and still do while reading his manifesto because it all feels so familiar but the "day of retribution" failed in so many ways. He definitely left a mark on society, maybe more than any of us on here ever will. Maybe that mark was for the worse in the eyes of a normie, but the fact that we are still talking about him years later proves all you need to know. He killed his ricecel roomates which I cant agree with, and shot at a bunch of normies on the street when his main plan was to kill everyone inside of a sorority. If he had managed to do that I think he would have sent a much better message. The killings opened a lot of normies eyes up to the possibility that there are a lot of young, sexually frustrated males walking around without much to lose at the end of the day. It is not good or bad, it is just another marker apart of many for a civilization in decline. In the end, he was just a frustrated soul without guidance. Something a lot of us can relate to.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8