Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Respect to Saint Roy Moore

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.christianpost.com/news/...-their-purity-pastor-flip-benham-says-207546/

A big time senator and public figure also cares about virginity in women.

Also, yesterday two girls were talking about this guy. The guy was extremely mad because the girl he learned the girl he was going after had already lost her virginity. "Oh, but only Incels.me users care about virginity! Weird creeps!". Nope, it's natural for a man o wan his "relationship" with a woman to be exclusive, as hard as that may be to believe for CuckTears users.

Last edited:
You simply cannot expect a non-virgin female to love you. She already gave her love to some other person and most likely still has feelings for them as feelings never really go away.

A non virgin woman is a woman that cannot love.

A relatively based man that got caught up in the witch hunts.

You simply cannot expect a non-virgin female to love you. She already gave her love to some other person and most likely still has feelings for them as feelings never really go away.

A non virgin woman is a woman that cannot love.
Agreed. She cannot be truly infatuated with you since the exclusivity of the "relationship" has already been broken.

it is possible to lose your ability to pair bond. can't blame him

it is possible to lose your ability to pair bond. can't blame him
Femoids will throw a tantrum if a man passes over their used up hole and heart for a nice chaste girl. Perhaps they should keep their fucking legs closed if they want to be seen as desirable.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on the Roy Moore incident and controversy?

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on the Roy Moore incident and controversy?
I couldn’t give 2 shits about he did

teens don’t need to be protected I’d beat one up in wii sports boxing if they annoy me