Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Representative Matt Gaetz posts unbelievably hilarious and based tweet

"Over-educated" is a misnomer tho, they might have some advanced degrees, but being educated is more than just having a meme degree.

"Over-educated" is a misnomer tho, they might have some advanced degrees, but being educated is more than just having a meme degree.
I think that is what he was getting at. I think he was implying over educated meaning a bunch of foids that have masters degrees in useless fields like gender studies or some shit like that

I think that is what he was getting at. I think he was implying over educated meaning a bunch of foids that have masters degrees in useless fields like gender studies or some shit like that
Maybe I'm too autistic to see it that way, but to me it almost sounds like he's complimenting them by calling them over-educated.

All of the goddanm blackpill research is gender studies. What do you have aiganst gender studies??

Maybe I'm too autistic to see it that way, but to me it almost sounds like he's complimenting them by calling them over-educated.
No way he would be complimenting them if you look up more tweets from this dude he has like no respect for foids :feelskek:. He is a red pilled conservative Congressman that refuses to date post wall women. Dude is in his thirties and is with a girl way younger than him there was a huge controversy because it came out he was with her when she was underage. This dude is extremely based he showed other Congressmen nude photos of this girl when she was like 16 JFL. Dude sees women as just a cum sleeve as most other chads do so he would never compliment foids like that
All of the goddanm blackpill research is gender studies. What do you have aiganst gender studies??
Their gender studies is a bunch of pseudoscience bullshit to try and convince people men are born evil and a dude with a penis can be a woman and stupid shit like that it’s different

What if you have a degree in black female studies??

Giga bluepilled if he actually thinks they have no matches :feelshaha:

being educated is more than just having a meme degree.
Do you think most foids and normscum see it that way?

This

This dude is based :feelsUgh:

Why did u major gender studies in college

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back