Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy tries BBC meme in India and fails

Lifefuel for bwc

I will conquer undia with my bwc

IMG 2186

I will conquer undia with my bwc
They don't fuck with you also if you are not rich, not taller or are balding also. Some are hyper religious and won't marry out of their religion.

Good luck with Indian Foids they are mostly reserved for chadjeets only.

If he was white it would have worked lol
K-Pop Laugh GIF

If he was white it would have worked lol
K-Pop Laugh GIF
Not if he balding or short. Curry foids are particular with that also. Otherwise, maybe it would work for a mayofag

Curry women despise dark skins the most what did he expect

Not if he balding or short. Curry foids are particular with that also. Otherwise, maybe it would work for a mayofag
In my beautiful poverty-stricken homeland of le Philippines the balding or short white guy would still be a 10/10 chad for having cumskin and western passport
philippines GIF

Don't you know that BBC stands for "Big Brown Cuck"?

They don't fuck with you also if you are not rich, not taller or are balding also. Some are hyper religious and won't marry out of their religion.

Im taller than curries but norwood 2

Nigger bbc halo failed in curryland.

In my beautiful poverty-stricken homeland of le Philippines the balding or short white guy would still be a 10/10 chad for having cumskin and western passport
philippines GIF
Really, does it work for a curries as well? One of my distant uncles got married there apparently....

Really, does it work for a curries as well? One of my distant uncles got married there apparently....
If you have US passport maybe lmao, a portion of Filipinas are honestly gold digging scum who just want opportunities for a better life.

If you have US passport maybe lmao, a portion of Filipinas are honestly gold digging scum who just want opportunities for a better life.
Philippines sounds like a shithole with bad government, India used to be just like that until we elected BJP. Why don't you elect someone better to run the country? All your neighbors are overtaking you.

Philippines sounds like a shithole with bad government, India used to be just like that until we elected BJP. Why don't you elect someone better to run the country? All your neighbors are overtaking you.
Our leaders are corrupt shitholes who should all be drawn and quartered in front of Rizal monument.

Our leaders are corrupt shitholes who should all be drawn and quartered in front of Rizal monument.
Your country used to be Hindu and Buddhist before Cuckstrianity Conversions. Look at Thailand they retained their culture and they are better. Same thing with Korea and Japan. Converting to Cuckstrianity will ruin a country with corrupt leaders.

Eradicate Cuckstrianity to develop your country

Your country used to be Hindu and Buddhist before Cuckstrianity Conversions. Look at Thailand they retained their culture and they are better. Same thing with Korea and Japan. Converting to Cuckstrianity will ruin a country with corrupt leaders.

Eradicate Cuckstrianity to develop your country
You're retarded lmfao be for real nigga. Look at Thailand being buddhist they're ok with this faggot ladyboy shit. You'll get bullied to oblivion in the Philippines for that. South Korea only started developing in the 1990s and a third of them are Christian. Even the U.S was a nation with majority Christians when it was founded with Christian ideals and they are the most prosperous country in the world.

The problem were the pissshit Spaniards bringing their shitty culture to us and ruining us. There's not a single Latino country that is successful because Spanish culture is a cesspit. All they focused on was extracting wealth for themselves and for no one else.

Don't Cuckstrianity me Hindus literally cover themselves in cow shit and murder muslims for eating cows because they're "gods". Thailand is now ladyboys while their women get pumped with cum from old mayos.

You're retarded lmfao be for real nigga. Look at Thailand being buddhist they're ok with this faggot ladyboy shit. You'll get bullied to oblivion in the Philippines for that. South Korea only started developing in the 1990s and a third of them are Christian. Even the U.S was a nation with majority Christians when it was founded with Christian ideals and they are the most prosperous country in the world.
Christianity is a tool used in coloniality to make the natives spit on their glorious past and make the white man's culture seem more superior. British Christianian Missionaries tried to do this in India and failed.

No colonized state developed under Christianity or by taking up their oppressor's religion.

Admit it your country needs decoloniality.

No colonized state developed under Christianity or by taking up their oppressor's religion.
South Korea Valentine GIF by Boston Uprising
gas mask smoking GIF

Stay hatin nigga. No amount of this Asian nationalist nonsense would make me worship Hindu idols or ""Work"" towards Nirvana.

South Korea Valentine GIF by Boston Uprising
gas mask smoking GIF

Stay hatin nigga. No amount of this Asian nationalist nonsense would make me worship Hindu idols or ""Work"" towards Nirvana.
What's their birth rate again? Developing in that model is equivalent to killing all the poor people to become rich not uplifting them.

Don't be religious if you don't believe in it. I am only culturally a Hindu because I want to decoloniaze Muslim and British Rule for 800 years.

Lel go ahead. Far far stronger empires have waged war against us. They do not exist anymore. We do.
Our civilization must be like cockroach then :feelskek: :feelskek:

Look at Thailand being buddhist they're ok with this faggot ladyboy shit.
They are intelligent not only is it good for GDP, but also 41% of them will die anyway :feelskek: :feelskek:

@anandkonda lol we Indians are starving for food, money and resources in the lands of our own forefathers while Modi nigger is bringing these animals into our country. Why the fuck are these negroes in here anyway ? We have all the labour/manpower we need. Infact Indians are struggling to find jobs.

@anandkonda lol we Indians are starving for food, money and resources in the lands of our own forefathers while Modi nigger is bringing these animals into our country. Why the fuck are these negroes in here anyway ? We have all the labour/manpower we need. Infact Indians are struggling to find jobs.
Exactly, I have also see increase of niggers in my city.

The problem were the pissshit Spaniards bringing their shitty culture to us and ruining us.
I fucking agree with this, they also raped u guys’d. Fuck em, because of them they all have inferiority complex

Bangalore ? Hyderabad ?

@rope infinity ♾️ Know your true enemy
Africa is a bigger shithole, so they came to India to survive. I won’t mind them

Curries foids are colorist towards any dark skinned human even their own race and gender, and this nigger though he would get laid using BBC meme.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Africa is a bigger shithole, so they came to India to survive. I won’t mind them
You are not even in India, your opinion is not valid fuck off. I don't want any niggers in my country.

Lol, currywhores are one of the most race traitor. They always craved for BWC

Hyderabad
I bet they come here in hopes of convincing women here to fuck apes like them. These ape's own women are downright repulsive hence they force themselves on women of other races.

Lol, currywhores are one of the most race traitor. They always craved for BWC
Depends, curry foids are hypergamous even with whites. They won't fuck a poor short balding white guy

I bet they come here in hopes of convincing women here to fuck apes like them. These ape's own women are downright repulsive hence they force themselves on women of other races.
They have moved in with families from what I have seen...

They have moved in with families from what I have seen...
JFL. What the fuck is Modi doing ? Lol at our so called Conservative government. He needs to kick these animals out before hating on Muslims. As if we normal folks already didn't had to compete with a thousand people for jobs and college seats now he is inviting foreigners.

I’ve always thought pajeetas liked blacks, but mulattos slay there though, @Dravidiancel is bbc halo true?.

I’ve always thought pajeetas liked blacks, but mulattos slay there though, @Dravidiancel is bbc halo true?.
No pajeetas like fair-skin tall men with hair. They hate black skin including dark skin foids themselves. That's why they are liking kpop now

No pajeetas like fair-skin tall men with hair. They hate black skin including dark skin foids themselves. That's why they are liking kpop now
It’s over for dravidiancels, but he did mentioned that pajeetas are thirsting over blacks, but idk

He needs to kick these animals out before hating on Muslims.
The problem is there are more Indians in Africa than Africans in India, if we kick them out they will also kick us out.

It’s over for dravidiancels, but he did mentioned that pajeetas are thirsting over blacks, but idk
He is some NRI, I have experience with pajeetas everyday, who do you trust more?

Nigga have you ever talked to a single Indian woman ? Or are you a nigger larper ? All niggers, mullatos and darkskinned people are treated as untermensch in curryland. Mullato ? I have literally never heard a curryfoid even remotely express interest in a nigger. The only foreign celeb popular here is Jacob Elordi for his Euphoria show.

100% you are a nigger larper. No one aside from you guys thinks Mutts are some sort of attractive ubermensch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back