Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Report on my first date

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Spoiler: Nothing happened

About a week ago I created a thread about going on my first date - https://incels.is/threads/today-im-going-on-my-first-date.371539/#post-8630124

Before going on a date, I drank some alcohol to feel normal, we walked for only half an hour, from one metro station to the next, although I was hoping that we would have a full walk for 1-2 hours at least, but the closer the meeting time came, the more "problems" she had, already approaching her station, she wrote that she was "sick":lul:, I already thought that she had played me, but still I managed to make her come. The meeting itself as a whole went well, although there were a lot of awkward pauses, at the end of the meeting she said "we'll still write to each other and take a walk normally" and hugged for a second (not boasting), I already thought that I was lucky, but it wasn't there. After our meeting in real life, her interest in me online fell to completely from the word at all, over the past week she never wrote first, she could only answer if I write something, I invited her to take a walk again, but she said that she has a lot of problems in her studies and she can’t (I think this is a lie), in general, today I was finally convinced that I was leaked. Although it is not clear why she still keeps me on her friends list and replies to my messages, I think she should add me to the black list.

she got plowed by chad after 1st date

Brutal, this is how a lot of the incel dates must go.

What a surprise...

Bitch can say now that she dated an incel, so she can say "Im not that superficial", "I give everyone a chance" "Its all about a guy's personality"

Also: You didnt make her laugh. Just be a :feelsclown: theory

What a surprise...

Bitch can say now that she dated an incel, so she can say "Im not that superficial", "I give everyone a chance" "Its all about a guy's personality"

Also: You didnt make her laugh. Just be a theory:feelsclown:
I don't think she has any idea who the Incels are.

you should slap the fuck outta her

Now she knows. That was the reason she dated you. To get to know an incel
She probably thinks about how she saw a guy who is too autistic (or ugly, although she saw 3 of my photos before the meeting)

Don't let blackpill go out the window when some Becky pities you.

She probably thinks about how she saw a guy who is too autistic (or ugly, although she saw 3 of my photos before the meeting)
Anyway... bitch is getting krempeed by BBC rn as we speak

she wrote that she was "sick"
AnstrumNono

Don’t play yourself down. Drunk you prolly was making some funny remarks and decent conversation.

She was just purposely making it awkward for you so she can just criticize your “personality “ and go home and bang 7 foot chad with an amazing personality

Don’t play yourself down. Drunk you prolly was making some funny remarks and decent conversation.
By the time I arrived, I was no longer completely drunk, and I couldn’t drink much, because then I would be very drawn to the toilet, I even had to get off at one of the stations to piss. But still, I think that she did not like my appearance.

By the time I arrived, I was no longer completely drunk, and I couldn’t drink much, because then I would be very drawn to the toilet, I even had to get off at one of the stations to piss. But still, I think that she did not like my appearance.
you know,most people can see when someone is drunk especially if she comes from a disreputive household.if you are chad you would probably be excused,but we aren't chad,so it's different for us.this is assuming she had a feint interest in you to begin with(which seems she had).

also could she be crazy or have some mental issues or some other issues?if you are not a fakecel,then considering this girl accepted going on a date with you and didn't use you for a quick free dinning experiencie,is pretty weird.

also could she be crazy or have some mental issues or some other issues?if you are not a fakecel,then considering this girl accepted going on a date with you and didn't use you for a quick free dinning experiencie,is pretty weird.
She is 13 years old and she wanted an older boyfriend like her slutty friends

She is 13 years old and she wanted an older boyfriend like her slutty friends
most women are whores so not surprised.you better delete that comment though.btw i don't support fornication.

most women are whores so not surprised.you better delete that comment though.btw i don't support fornication.
(I just walked with her, nothing vulgar)

Did not read.

Nigger, since you are such a chad go fuck Lizzo.

Lizzo Crying

She wouldn't have had so much problems if she were dating Chad :feelsjuice: